Happy 7th birthday Blade & Soul Community!

Green Storm

• NCSOFT

Today marks is the 7th Anniversary Day for Blade & Soul! This is a celebratory thread inviting all of you, especially players who have been a part of this community for the past 7 years, to share their best memories and memorable moments! It doesn't have to be a long story, it can be a screenshot or a short line.

Let's capture that little bit of magic that MMO communities are so unique to create. And a big thank you from the whole Blade & Soul Team here at NCSOFT West for being part of this community and sharing your passion with us. 🙂

P.S.: We also started similar threads on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

• Like 2

• Green Storm changed the title to Happy 7th birthday Blade & Soul Community!

Happy 7th birthday 7th Anniversary Day Blade & Soul Community!

The excitement (and frustration) you got when you stayed up late with 23 other people to practice and clear BT for the very first time back when it was brand new cotent. (also me mentioning paying 35g for something when 35g was a huge deal lol)

Edited by LordSwift
  • Like 1

Thank you too, and happy 7th birthday everyone! ☺️🎉

Time flies, the first year of Blade & Soul was memorable. Unfortunately i lost the pc i was playing on and all the screenshots and videos i saved on it.

I managed to find 2 screenies i shared in social media (tumblr) on January 20th, 2016, at 5:10 PM 👵

pd8Wvgt.png

I remember the significant amount of servers, one of them was called after Old Man Cho 🥹

Some of the servers were so crowded we had to wait in queue before we could finally enter the game. 

Screenshot_160604_000.jpg

This was my first screenshot. I made it in 2016.06.04. Aww man, I spent a quarter of my lifetime with this game.

I remember how fun and tiring was to organize raids for 24 ppl when half of them had 5 fps and knew nothing of the mechs. Our clan has a phrase "bt-like cc". Because in BT (Skybreak spire), it was a common sight to see 7/8 ccbars filled, then refreshed, then 7/8 again lmao

I remember how happy I was when the wind aura from naryu labyrint finaly dropped after 280 runs. Damn it took long xd

I remember my first clear against Naksun in Mushin tower F15. It was insanely hard for me, but looking back, it had very easy mechanics :3

Getting the first legendary from Desolate Tomb, the short cd soul, the untouchable achivement from Eva, all great moments 😄

I've tried other mmos as well, but nothing comes close to bns' magic. The combat is just so good, it's like it was made for me.

I made so many friends while playing this game, met them irl, best ppl ever :3

• Like 1