How of the Hound (daily quest) / Up and Vanished (one time quest)

Walex

First this quest didn't count clearing Hall of Trials to the quest progress with the Grim Nexus update, and now the quest has no progress bar at all.

Also update the quest's rewards, it's outdated.

-----

The second one just abandons itself at random.

3 hours ago, Walex said:

Also, to not create a new thread, it looks like it's impossible to change a class in dungeon rankings menu.

More than that is broken in demonsbane ranking menu.

1) only overall rank is displayed on top, no info about class rank (you gotta scroll to find yourself)

2) claiming first time clear rewards is filled with visual bugs I won't even try to describe and uploading images is annoying on this forum, so just log in to live server and look at it yourselves. But I don't think it's broken.

• NCSOFT

Hi,

We were able to reproduce the problem with the Up and Vanished quest, so we've requested a fix. However, the Howl of the Hound quest worked fine for us. Can you share more details about what happened exactly? And if you have any screenshot, it would help too.

Thanks.

If you have an old howl of the hound quest in progress from before the update you need to first abandon it and take a fresh copy as it's been updated since the past from the old heroics being rotated out. The most recent copy will have shrine, trials, and sub hard for credit, if you have an old copy in progress it'll be looking for like FoE hard and stuff which is no longer in F8.

Also I agree the rewards are outdated for the howl of the hound quest. Maybe throw in an oculus stone fragment chest like a 30 frag or something like you get with the bonus which should be 3/3 and not 1/1 that's really odd in itself if you are going to do one of each hard. Could even add more synthesis to the reward or fusion. Update the gold too.

Edited by LordSwift

• NCSOFT
On 12/8/2022 at 4:42 AM, Rhiakath said:

More than that is broken in demonsbane ranking menu.

1) only overall rank is displayed on top, no info about class rank (you gotta scroll to find yourself)

2) claiming first time clear rewards is filled with visual bugs I won't even try to describe and uploading images is annoying on this forum, so just log in to live server and look at it yourselves. But I don't think it's broken.

Regarding #2, we were unable to reproduce this error. Could you please give more detailed instructions of what you were doing exactly and also what was shown to you?