Cosmetics in 1 NCoin chests

Omicron77

So this topic has been brought up a few times in the past without resolution but since NC is collecting feedback recently and there have been some positive changes I would like to reflect on this again.

B6irw92.jpg

Years ago when these 1 NCoin chests were first released there have been cosmetics in them as possible drops. The drops are still RNG, however, in the past you could also buy the given cosmetics with event tokens.
After a few of these events, the option to buy the cosmetics with event tokens was left out. The problem with this is that you can buy only 1 chest per day which means you only have that 14-15 chances during the event period to get the given cosmetics. Some players, including myself, are willing to pay for these cosmetics but we do not have that option either. The current event chest is even worse since there are two cosmetics in there (Sheepish and Sheepish Hat) so the chances to get them are even lower.

I kindly ask you that, for future events like these, bring back the option to buy the cosmetics with event tokens. I think this is a small change but it would make these cosmetics more accessible and I am sure a lot of players would welcome such change.

In case the above is not possible, please do not include cosmetics at all in the 1 NCoin chests in the future. Even this would be better than what we currently have.

• Like 2

You are mistaking things. The cosmetics in the 1 NC chest are not in the other RNG box. Those 1 NC box cosmetics were never purchasable by the box currency, only the RNG box outfits from the true box were and still are purchasable.

The outfits in the 1NC box were always rng, you either get lucky or you do not. No other way to get it and there never was another way to get it.

That being said, I personally would much prefer that the 1NC box gave a different kind of currency and if you buy the box X times throughout the event duration you can buy the costume from the 1NC box. That would eliminate the rng, but still make it fair.

I completely agree with what is being said here. Having to rely 100% on rng with no other way to acquire said items is just very dissapointing. With nearly any other item in the game you are at least available to spend some extra money to improve your chances of achieving what you wanted, but with this it's either you get it or not.  

As far as I remember these outfits aren't generally being brought back into the game either so once you are unlucky enough to not get it you probably never will.

I really really hope they change this system. 

I've purchased every 1NCoin box since Catwalk and since that outfit, I have never gotten another outfit from this box. I've sent the suggestions you outlined to support only to have them suggest I post them here, which I've done- to no result whatsoever.

2 hours ago, HFBright said:

I've purchased every 1NCoin box since Catwalk and since that outfit, I have never gotten another outfit from this box. I've sent the suggestions you outlined to support only to have them suggest I post them here, which I've done- to no result whatsoever.

I wasn't lucky with the Catwalk .... didn't get the outfit even I bought the box daily..... hopefully they put it back on the store just as an item to buy...

3 hours ago, HFBright said:

This is my experience with the 1 ncoin boxes also. Last time I was lucky, was almost 2 years ago.