SSP still empty

Zai

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2022 at 2:14 AM, DenialOfTruth said:

SSP was intentionally disabled because it was disabled in KR.

Yea but in Kr they got new area for replace it... here it's 3 weeks we cant farm soulstone anymore. So a bit early for disabled it

• Like 1

On 11/7/2022 at 2:26 PM, Walex said:

"I don't want additional source of vials, sterling etc"

I don't agree with you often but this I do. I suspect anyone who doesn't want more items and new content wants the game shut down at this point. Shame they're getting their wish given this will be the first month of nothing new, not even an event.

16 hours ago, lillvargen said:

I am just realistic about what will happen if they release etherial

we still have enough events to get all those things you claim I don't want

The problem is without it, we no longer have a significant source of Soulstones or Moonstones, which has made the prices of them go up by over 18000%. And inflation can't be blamed fully for this, since it was only effectively a ten times increase to gold. Either we need to get it, or get SSP back.

3 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

The problem is without it, we no longer have a significant source of Soulstones or Moonstones, which has made the prices of them go up by over 18000%. And inflation can't be blamed fully for this, since it was only effectively a ten times increase to gold. Either we need to get it, or get SSP back.

While I do agree on Soulstone / Moonstone sources....I would much rather prefer different ones than another PVP zone., literally anything else than that.

10 hours ago, Grimoir said:

While I do agree on Soulstone / Moonstone sources....I would much rather prefer different ones than another PVP zone., literally anything else than that.

Agreed, honestly. Maybe if they upped how many you get from various reward boxes instead by 3 to 5 times, that would help.