Authentication error when trying to log in as bard

tsubasawings

• NCSOFT

Our Customer Support Team was able to unblock one character with the help of our QA Team, based on the quest issue that @Hungibungi discovered (thanks again 🙂 ) . They're now going through all other tickets to do the same.

The "Sandbox Window" quest is named "Aiding and Abeautifying" so if you see it, please delete it!

If your character is stuck and you have not submitted a ticket to Support, please do so at https://support.bladeandsoul.com/

• Like 1

Just now, Hungibungi said:

It is not an IP issue, ask them to remove the "Aiding and Abeautifying" quest from your character.

Yeah, this is what I did. Probably they still haven't processed the ticket and the email was for something else maybe, I honestly don't know but I hope that's the case , also thank you for still being active here after the problem has been resolved for you, you're a hero 😄

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i ve been getting this error 300 for the last 1 and a half year whenever i log in and press start at character select...i always have to try multiple consecutive times like 4-8 to successfully log in.

before that it was all fine.

support told me its dynamic ip stuff like its changing too fast fron pin entering and actually log in and i have to sort it out with my ips who actually yeeted me by saying  this is how it works and they cant do anything.

today is the day im allready at 13th try and still error 300 ..actually annoying..

anyone with a workaround ? 

10 hours ago, z4rone said:

i ve been getting this error 300 for the last 1 and a half year whenever i log in and press start at character select...i always have to try multiple consecutive times like 4-8 to successfully log in.

before that it was all fine.

support told me its dynamic ip stuff like its changing too fast fron pin entering and actually log in and i have to sort it out with my ips who actually yeeted me by saying  this is how it works and they cant do anything.

today is the day im allready at 13th try and still error 300 ..actually annoying..

anyone with a workaround ? 

The only workaround I can think off is either a VPN or one of the ping booster programs like WTFast or Exitlag or Pingzapper  since they would re-route your connection and  it should help. You could try them since I believe they all have a trial period.