Authentication error when trying to log in as bard

tsubasawings

• NCSOFT
4 minutes ago, Arihyoshi Kanade said:

As in topic everytime i try to log in on my alt character i get error 300 server authentication Failure. However when i chose my main, game launch without any problem.

lB2g2of.png

Serwer: Europe

Is your alt character a Musician or a different class? Do you remember what zone and activity they were doing?

4 minutes ago, Arihyoshi Kanade said:

It is warden ~28 lvl

scorching sands near cerulean command post. Yesterday i was farming tokens for cerulean outfit.

Interesting, I was at this same area with my Musician. And now I can't log into her

• NCSOFT
12 minutes ago, tsubasawings said:

seems so far that the faction areas are bugged as I was at the Misty woods command post and now i cant log in

If anyone else is experiencing this bug and can confirm that your character was in a faction area, it would help us narrow down the situation!

Okay so first of all I want to ask a question for @Green Storm
I can not log in into anything other than NC Launcher 2. I managed to make forums work after like an hour of dead ends by clicking the forums button in NC Launcher 2. Where can I get help on this issue? (Tried phone, PC, 3 different browsers with inprivate and normal; game account login works as intended)

Second of all, I do have the same issue. Every character works, except my Bard. I have been collecting every outfit while the main quest was under fix, managed to get almost all of them. I am currently in Zaiwei, as you can get in there without doing the main story. I would love to make a support ticket with more details, but I just get this error message whatever I do.

It has been sent in before, but this is how the error looks like in-game.

• NCSOFT
1 minute ago, Hungibungi said:

Okay so first of all I want to ask a question for @Green Storm
I can not log in into anything other than NC Launcher 2. I managed to make forums work after like an hour of dead ends by clicking the forums button in NC Launcher 2. Where can I get help on this issue? (Tried phone, PC, 3 different browsers with inprivate and normal; game account login works as intended)

Second of all, I do have the same issue. Every character works, except my Bard. I have been collecting every outfit while the main quest was under fix, managed to get almost all of them. I am currently in Zaiwei, as you can get in there without doing the main story. I would love to make a support ticket with more details, but I just get this error message whatever I do.

It has been sent in before, but this is how the error looks like in-game.

Can you try emailing our Customer Support Team at support@ncsoft.com?

• NCSOFT
9 minutes ago, ViegoHeigaari said:

Gondnok (fő) - Bamboo Village -  Nem tudok belépni

Warden (alt) - Bamboo Village - Bemehetek

Dual Blade (alt) - Crescent Spring - Nem tudok belépni

hibaüzenet - SystemErr - (300 : szerverhitelesítési hiba)

Please use English on the Blade & Soul forums, it would be much appreciated.

10 minutes ago, ViegoHeigaari said:

Gondnok (fő) - Bamboo Village -  Nem tudok belépni

Warden (alt) - Bamboo Village - Bemehetek

Dual Blade (alt) - Crescent Spring - Nem tudok belépni

hibaüzenet - SystemErr - (300 : szerverhitelesítési hiba)

I am Hungarian as well, so here you go:

Gondnok -actually dunno what he/she meant here, but it translates to Warden- (main) - Bamboo Village - can't log in

Warden (alt) - Bamboo Village - able to log in 

Dual Blade (alt) - Crescent Spring - can't log in

Error message: - SystemErr - (300 : Server Authentication Failure)

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
4 minutes ago, Hungibungi said:

I am Hungarian as well, so here you go:

Gondnok -actually dunno what he/she meant here, but it translates to Warden- (main) - Bamboo Village - can't log in

Warden (alt) - Bamboo Village - able to log in 

Dual Blade (alt) - Crescent Spring - can't log in

Error message: - SystemErr - (300 : Server Authentication Failure)

Thank you!

Rather that posting in this thread, please submit a ticket to our Customer Support Team. They have better tools than I do to try to identify the issue and get us the information we need.

Just now, Sansho said:

Musician - Can't log in. Pretty sure I'm in a faction zone.

All Others - log in is okay

according to the reply to my ticket they moved my character but I am still getting the error and cannot log in still on my musician so unsure what is causing the issue now

After waiting 7 hours this is the reply they gave me...

I can log into one character which is a Astromancer level 19

I have a

47 summoner(can't login)

Several other characters with the same issue.

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear about the problem you are reporting today.

To start, I would like to get some basic information about your hardware and drivers so we can see how you are running the game. To do this, we use a Windows command called ""DxDiag."" To run Dxdiag:

Type the Windows key + ""R"" and type in ""dxdiag"" (without the quotes) in the Run Window.

When the window for ""Dxdiag"" appears, click the button labeled ""Run 64-bit Dxdiag.""
Note: If you are running Windows 8, you will not see this button and so you can move to the next step.

Once loaded, click the button ""Save All Information."" You will want to save the file to your Desktop.

Once saved, I would also like to review your running processes with a program called Hi-jack this. This program will allow us to see any process that are running in the background that could be causing a conflict with the game client.

Download and run HijackThis from the following link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/

Click the “Do a system scan and save a logfile” button.

Once the scan is complete, a text logfile will appear in Notepad. Save this file to your Desktop.

Once completed, please attach both files to your reply.

You can find additional information on what Hi-jack! this is and why we use it here:
https://support.ncsoft.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005949466-Use-of-Third-Party-Programs-for-Technical-Support

Thank you,

Sid
NCSOFT Support Team

Edited by Gamsin

Well...
Support just simply told me that they can't help me, because I have a dynamic IP address. Which is weird, because I clearly said that my other characters are working as intended...
This is why I hate support tickets, there are times when I feel like I am talking to a wall; while here on the forums you at least read what my issue was...

*Edit: I told them 2 more times what my issue is (only bard doesn't work, others work); let's see what they say next

Edited by Hungibungi
typo