AFK Players in Koldrak

ASHE ENT.

3 minutes ago, ASHE ENT. said:

After the new patch with the Koldrak Buffed, I see more and more AFK players, literally like 6/12 AFK.

If only there is an inactivity timer to auto-kick those AFK players and an auto-buff for the remaining actif players 

Just killed Koldrak, it took 12 minutes. We were 12, 1 was afk at the beginning. 

I assume that the developers were counting on the fact that Koldrak groups would consist of conscientious whales? So - no! If the group only consists of players with low gear, of which half is afk, people are doomed to either be stuck there for half an hour or just leave. Why don't the devs just leave Koldrak alone, as it's getting a lot of problems with every update?

• Like 2

...I could have sworn I only saw 5-6 of us fighting tonight in Koldrak, took forever. I could understand 1-2, if their systems are low or if they have a slow connection, cause you can get kicked out then....used to happen to me, til I made sure that I had no other drain on my connection. This was the longest fight I can recall in the dungeon, ever, and I kept expecting to get timed out. Thought it was funny that only a handful of us were running down the tunnel at the start, but it was a full party when it was time for the reward...Folk do seem to hide in the upper part of the tunnel...

• Like 2

On 10/16/2022 at 3:17 AM, ASHE ENT. said:

After the new patch with the Koldrak Buffed, I see more and more AFK players, literally like 6/12 AFK.

If only there is an inactivity timer to auto-kick those AFK players and an auto-buff for the remaining actif players 

If I did more than 10% of damage then I "afk" on purpose to let others have a chance for 10% as well. Am I supposed to be kicked after dealing 10% DMG? lul

The HP has been increased from 12b to 174b, imo around 50 would be fine.
Anyways maybe it has been updated, but it's as useless as it has been before. The only new thing is the portrait...