Some Issues with the New Patch

ASHE ENT.

Just to start, overall this patch is a really good one but I have some couple of issues (maybe rant) :

1) I bought the Mastercraft Storm Dragon Weapon Chest - Stage 9 using Martial Token for my Musician but it was invisible, the item was there I could use it but it was invisible.

2) Following that , I bought the Master craft Exalted Weapon Chest - Stage 9 too and it was visible this time but missing the weapon effects...

3) Cold Storage & Heaven Mandate have their bosses HP increased too much, both are supposed to be soloable for the average lvl 60 player 

4) Koldrak was buffed but need a serious fix on delays, it's unplayable with skills going only after 5sec of delay even when the game shows I have less than 20ms of ping.

5) Removing the dungeons needed for completing the Soul Boost from the F8 (Cross-server) was too early in my opinion.

6) Are Skystealer accessories not lootable from dungeons anymore ?

7) The equipment guide is very hard to understand and not displaying the correct name and the materials needed.

8) It would be nice to get some kind of compensation for the psyches we got from soulboost (Bracing Soul Boost Psyche/Exalted Soul Boost Psyche) and spent on the weapon and soul before getting better one for free (Shadow Fury and Manifest Soul) after the update.

• Like 1

I strongly agree with 8.

I just used the 5x Bracing Soul Boost Psyche on the silversteel weapon and 5x Exalted Soul Boost Psyche on my soul.

Should add these as one time purchase in Hongmoon Store so people can use them on the new items we got.

Edited by Alzer
  • Like 1

• NCSOFT
3 hours ago, Kicsiduda said:

An other "bug" I found: you can't see how many runs you have in a dungeon. You can't see the achivement's progress.

Please see this thread: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/254071-achievements-interface-no-longer-shows-progress/

49 minutes ago, ASHE ENT. said:

9) can't Dismantle Shadow Fury Amulet, Skystealer Accessories 

Please see this thread: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/254083-salvaging-shadow-fury-amulets/

Let's keep things a bit organizing by not throwing all bug reports into one single thread! Thank you 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• NCSOFT

Hello,

Thank you for your reports. Several of these issues already have their own Bug Reports topics. Please feel free to create topics for individual issues. In the meantime, we'll be reporting those topics to the team but individual topics do help for clarity.

🙏