Achievements Interface No Longer Shows Progress

willietrom

The Achievements interface (accessed by pressing "U") no longer shows progress toward attaining achievements. Neither progress bars nor checklists show any longer, making it impossible to track one's progress. Also, achievements that only have a single step often no longer show what that step is, for example Secrets of The Blademaster only says "Use the following item(s) to enhance your skills:" without showing what the item is.

Possibly related, but there's no clear way to see what buff(s) you currently have active sue to Soul League, I'm guessing because those achievements are also blank.

• Like 1

When I created my Musician with the level 60 Boost Voucher, I noticed that when you bring up the achievements list (U key by default) there are no achievements shown at all. Usually when you use a level 60 voucher, you automatically get the story achievements up to that point. Most of these have equippable titles that you can use (which is not a huge loss but still), however, the one that is unlocked when reaching level 60 also gives 5 skill points, which we cannot obtain at the moment.

Not sure if this is exclusive to the Musician class or it happens with other classes too. Also not sure if the achievements would unlock if you just progress through the story normally without using the lvl 60 boost voucher.

• Like 1

I don't think it's exclusive to Musician - a friend of mine made a Warden alongside my Musician (both voucher boosted) and hasn't been able to get any achievements, story-related or otherwise. Achievements generally seem a bit wonky with this update - I got achievements from offals and skillbooks on my Musician, but did not get the achievement for beating Yunsang nor any achievements relating to raids after clearing those quests.

• Like 1

It seems to be effecting everyone. I made a fresh Assassin last night and after getting the first full soul-shield at the Pyres I did not get the achievement for equipping the full set. I even got a second 8-set from the wheel of fate and tried equipping it instead and still nothing. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
1 minute ago, willietrom said:

I don't remember 100%, but I think that's the purple quest in the unlabeled cave on the map of Dragonscale (east edge on the south side). I think it unlocks from completing the Solak act of the story.

yup, it does and I already finished the story and that achievement did not unlock after it.