Craft Hongmoon Coins menu bug

DyoxEvo

The Craft Hongmoon Coins menu doesn't show the icons of the Dragonstone or Venture token, the text for the respective items is not in the right position, closing it and opening it again fixes the problem with the icons but the text is still positioned wrong.

Xz7YCNt.png           pBAcpsE.png

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to add on to this despite it being a bit dated, but a friend and I are having trouble getting the crafting HM Coin window to pop up at all after Wednesday patch (9/21/2022). It just greys out our inventory with no additional window showing up. 

On 9/27/2022 at 1:11 AM, LordSwift said:

Yea this is still broken you have to open it twice for it to work. 

I don't know if this is in response to me or not.. 
So I'll reiterate that I don't get the HM Coin crafting window at all now regardless of amounts clicked. 
I was hoping it would get fixed somehow today, but I had too high of hopes I guess

• NCSOFT
15 minutes ago, MieszkoFM said:

I don't know if this is in response to me or not.. 
So I'll reiterate that I don't get the HM Coin crafting window at all now regardless of amounts clicked. 
I was hoping it would get fixed somehow today, but I had too high of hopes I guess

Could you please share the detailed steps you are following in the game with various screenshots of what you see? We need precise instructions to be able to reproduce the issue you're seeing.

Here are the steps:

1. step: you get some venture token
2. step: you buy some dragonstone from dragon express

3. step: you close dragon express

4. step: right click either the venture token or the dragonstone

5. step: the hm coin craft window opens like on the first comment's first pic. Neither the craft button, nor the arrow near the venture token slot works.

6. step: you close the hm coin craft window

7. step: you right click either the venture token or the dragonstone

8. step: craft window opens correctly, craft button works now

Not the end of the world tho

7 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Could you please share the detailed steps you are following in the game with various screenshots of what you see? We need precise instructions to be able to reproduce the issue you're seeing.

Disregard my issue. There wasn’t really a way to photograph something that didn’t pop up beyond just showing you a pretty picture of my locked up inventory.. So I broke down and did a fresh reinstall of the game since file repairs weren’t doing much for me. In the end, I ended up getting my pop up crafting window back so it’s resolved for now. 

For anyone else who might have the same issue I did, or if you’re truly curious, my steps were:

1) Right click venture token. 

2) Have inventory grey itself out, see no crafting window appear.

Optional step 3) Close inventory and reopen it to gain access back to other materials/ungray the icons.

Edited by MieszkoFM