REST BONUS

kukukia79

On 8/22/2022 at 5:06 PM, Ces said:

I am beginning to suspect that after 2 days the bonus is accumulated and it is not lost while you do not log in with that character, the bonus does not reset, instead if after 2 days with the accumulated bonuses, you log in with that same character but without doing the dailies, if they restart, I will do that test, this is my test character today, tomorrow I will verify and do an update, today I will not do dailies with that character, I will only log it to verify.
RSfKwu8.png

Today's update, bonuses are still active
Dg99ahb.png

Another update:

I've finished the daily challenge (5/5) with the 2/2 rest bonus on Sunday.

Monday - 0/2 as it should be.

Tuesday - 1/2 as it should be.

Wednesday - back to 0/2 without me doing anything other than the event dungeon.

On 8/24/2022 at 7:45 PM, lillvargen said:

just reboot game and it will show

Can confirm this is what resolves whatever bug this is.

So I think what happens is this:

1. You will see 1 or 2 days of rest on a char as intended if no daily is done for the day(s) before.

2. Complete the 3/3 daily for the day to get your rest bonus for that character. Bug seems to trigger after claiming rest bonus for a single character.
3. Every other character on the account WON'T show any further rest bonus (may just be a visual bug).
4. Restart the client and go back on characters to see the expected rest bonuses if accumulated.

Note: I have 14 characters so I never do all 3/3 for all characters, so I would expected at least one character would gain rest bonus per day.

5 hours ago, kLaii said:

1. You will see 1 or 2 days of rest on a char as intended if no daily is done for the day(s) before.

2. Complete the 3/3 daily for the day to get your rest bonus for that character. Bug seems to trigger after claiming rest bonus for a single character.
3. Every other character on the account WON'T show any further rest bonus (may just be a visual bug).
4. Restart the client and go back on characters to see the expected rest bonuses if accumulated.

Note: I have 14 characters so I never do all 3/3 for all characters, so I would expected at least one character would gain rest bonus per day.

Apparently yes, today I checked my character again and he keeps both bonuses active, but a friend told me that he hasn't played with one of his characters for days, but he has been playing with the others he has and today the bonuses don't appear with that character who hasn't played for days.
CHI7qpi.png

• NCSOFT
On 8/25/2022 at 7:37 AM, kLaii said:

Thanks a lot for sharing detailed repro steps. They've been forwarded to the proper team so we can investigate!

8 hours ago, lillvargen said:

today again, I see rest reward on astro, switch characters to see if others have, back to astro no rest reward

restart game, astro has rest reward

Thanks for confirming!

today, logging thru characters, all show right ammount of rest rewards

started daily quest on one with 2 rest rewards, checking, no rest rewards remaining, not taking the daily challenge rewards

logging to next character, no rest rewards showing, not taking daily challenge rewards

reboot game

both characters show proper rest reward, taking daily challenge rewards

• 1 month later...

Looks like the problem is still here.

Didn't do anything on an alt yesterday and it doesn't show that the rest bonus is available today.

I know that restarting the game should help but that's not the case. I just want to point the problem out.

23 hours ago, Walex said:

Looks like the problem is still here.

Didn't do anything on an alt yesterday and it doesn't show that the rest bonus is available today.

I know that restarting the game should help but that's not the case. I just want to point the problem out.

And then today is the 3rd day in a row, and it still doesn't show the rest bonus.
I had to restart the game which is stupid, will this get fixed?