So screwed

Fynn58

My monk character can't  augment, evolve, nor lvl her weapon because according to them it has socketed gems and even when the gems are removed I get the same message .... Support doesn't give a damn.  And now the only time she can transform into a Dire Wolf is at the very beginning of a fight otherwise .... it won't happen at all.

Another present from the Powers that Be.

My destroyer is not allowed to use Sheath anymore.  My soul fighter when she sifts now looses health using RMB all the time so I can only use LMB so she doesn't die.

I would send video or screenshots but I can't send Support anything because for some reason their system won't allow it.  Anyone have helpful suggestions i would appreciate it

For weapon, did you remove amulets too? You need to remove both gems and amulets to augment/evolve/lvl weapon.

For transforming to Dire Wolf, it has a cool down of 1 minute, so are you not able to turn into one even after 1 minute passes after transforming to it once, or are you trying to transform into it again before 1 minute passes?

I dont know about other classes so no comment on them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fynn58 said:

My monk character can't  augment, evolve, nor lvl her weapon because according to them it has socketed gems and even when the gems are removed I get the same message .... Support doesn't give a damn.  And now the only time she can transform into a Dire Wolf is at the very beginning of a fight otherwise .... it won't happen at all.

Another present from the Powers that Be.

My destroyer is not allowed to use Sheath anymore.  My soul fighter when she sifts now looses health using RMB all the time so I can only use LMB so she doesn't die.

I would send video or screenshots but I can't send Support anything because for some reason their system won't allow it.  Anyone have helpful suggestions i would appreciate it

If you're taking in game screenshots then they're compatible with their system. Also Amulets count as gems because...reasons.

• Like 1