Hard disk full after reinstall the game

pikapikapika

I tried to reinstall the game because it kept crushing.  I had 200gb free space on my hard drive, and it completely ran out after downloading only 60% of the game.  NCW, do you even care about your product????  The incompetence is simply mind blowing.

You can to go into the folders and delete "$PATCH$" whenever it complains that you have run out of space.

Deleting that $PATCH$ file frees up all the temorary storage space again, But the download still keeps all progress

• Like 1

I had the same issue. I have two disks and before installing I searched how much space do I need to install the game. My SSD had enough so I was like okay, let's put it there, especially since I know the game is quite requiring SSD because of loading and smooth playing. Sadly had the same issue. As the game is being installed, there is no automatic delete of the downloaded patches and they are literally downloaded and saved on your disk, not just an image. So In the end I had to watch over my download and installation to repeatedly removing patches which were already installed. The game needed over 200GB of space to get installed without intervention which I don't have thanks to my other games.

• Green Storm changed the title to Hard disk full after reinstall the game

My first attempted with the 65 gigs or what ever the launcher said I needed, then I had to do a full reinstall with 161 gigs and still ran out. I uninstalled another game before the space was gone though so it didn't break install. NC you guys are very likely driving away countless players with this issue.

37% of 500gig hd

18.5% of 1tb hd

9.2% of 2 tb hd

Not counting space for the OS

I have to imagine if someone had very high capacity they probably need for video stuff which would give them the same issues we had.

Edited by Amatoxin
brilliance