We ever coming back to GeForce NOW?

kadius

54 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

We currently have no plan to release Blade & Soul on the GeForce Now platform.

You mean rerelease, right? It's been on GeForce Now before for a brief time, back when the game used Unreal Engine 3. Still upsetting news given you need a pretty powerful PC to even run the game at framerates resembling 'acceptable'.

12 hours ago, Green Storm said:

Oh? Well, thanks for answer at least.

11 hours ago, DenialOfTruth said:

You mean rerelease, right? It's been on GeForce Now before for a brief time, back when the game used Unreal Engine 3. Still upsetting news given you need a pretty powerful PC to even run the game at framerates resembling 'acceptable'.

And you don't even 'release' games on GFN. I mean technically I guess you do but the process is extremely simple especially for a known publisher like NCSoft. GFN could use more MMOs too so this is very weird situation here. But I guess that's that for time being.

On 4/6/2022 at 11:52 PM, Green Storm said:

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/games/

It says that "Blade & Soul" and "Blade & Soul Frontier World" are supported.

Blade and Soul used to be on Geforce Now, as well as the (now defunct) Frontier version.

Edited by Cupidstar

I mean it would be a great way to get players that use a dumpster fire as “PC” or don’t have a PC at all.

You could cater to people that only got a Smartphone or Tablet, as GFN also works on Phones / Tablets.

Or people that can’t step up to the minima requirements, such as students or people that simply can’t really spend money on a PC.

Let’s do this calculation, shall we?

AMD RyZen 5600G 200€
Mainboard 50€
16GB DDR4 3200 60€ (yes you’ll need 16 since the iGPU can snag up to 2 GB)

SSD 240GB M.2 30€ (doesn’t matter if SATA or M.2 price wise)

PSU 30€
Case 30€
so 400€ just the PC and I went for an el cheapo build.

100€ for a Monitor

mouse and keyboard are negligible as they are 5 quid each.

So all in all 510€ ish and that’s just so you can somewhat play. I deliberately left a dedicated GPU out as it would break their bank. A semi decent GPU is 200€ GTX 1650/1050Ti.

For some people that would like to play BnS this might be financially unachievable.

But with GFN they could play, even when using a trash Laptop or 2006 PC.