if you completed soul boost and saw the fixes and additions

PRrexoe

Contact support for your missing stuff. no notification if people who completed the SB will get their missing stuff back so i guess is every man/woman for him/her-self at this point contact support or let it be gone.

10 hours ago, Green Storm said:

We’re currently figuring out compensation for the players who already reached the Soul Boost levels whose rewards were modified in yesterday's release (levels 13, 16, 19, 24, 26, 28, 41, 46, and 48). This should be ready within the next few weeks. We’re working on a solution that should not require any action from players.

Please don't spread false information.

can confirm support links u the thread and tells u to wait for solution being found.

''

GM RJ (Blade and Soul)

Mar 16, 2022, 16:52 PDT

Hello,

As for your inquiry, missing rewards for those who already reached those levels will be addressed later. We can only advise you to wait for further announcement.

For additional information, you may refer to this link:
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/253299-so-reading-patch-notes-for-tomorrow-feb-16-as-someone-who-already-completed-soul-boost/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-2102526

Feel free to contact us again if you have any other question or inquiry. 

Regards, 

GM RJ
NCSOFT Support Team''

• NCSOFT
6 hours ago, Chibiki Z said:

Greenstorm has been communicating on the forums a lot. So try searching the forum first to see if they replied on other post before.

Yep although it can sometimes be tricky to find the right forum thread, the one where I posted had "soul boost" in its title. The Dev tracker should show you all my posts in case it's useful to you: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/discover/6/

I'm closing this thread in the meantime, but let us know if you have questions in the other thread!