Spectral Shrine Mechs

Ioseppo TiLt3bUg

I apologize in advance if I look stupid, but the mechanics of this dungeon are really tricky.
There are times when while avoiding all the boss hits the result is "Eva Nakari is frustrated and stop the test" and then quit ...

I noticed also that sometimes the message "the hellfire / lightning rod resonate with power", or "lighthing rod and hellfire rod resonate together" appears: it obviously related to the red / white circles on the ground, but how?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can explain: the videos on youtube in this case are not at all clear unfortunately and do not help.

if you get hit by her purple attacks that knock you up- thats a stack to enrage eventually, same with impatience stacks tied to white aoe and red aoe, you shouldn't let the white or red aoe's overlap or touch or that will cause alot of impatience or outright hit 100.on the first phase, you just survive- 2nd phase is setting up white aoe's , start on a corner that is safe, walk clockwise or counter clockwise, have some move-speed on and walk/ dash periodically to dodge her landing on you or dashing to you- after the first 3 aoe's land, head to mid and wait for where she is- setup across for the next 3 aoe's and wait to cc her.
3rd phase she detonates 2 of the 6 white aoe and dashes to you after a room-wide swipe- you stand in or near the aoe so she lands in it, but standing inside will cause impatience stacks to go up, not enough to enrage for a bit- but you do this to do mech damage and remove her defense shield, or depending how high or low the shield was, just reduce the amount of damage reduced, bait her to a second aoe and dps again, go back to mid and cc her- if the fight still continues, when she dashes to you with a purple attack on the ground, bait her into a white aoe.

• Like 3

On 3/20/2022 at 9:50 AM, Ioseppo TiLtEbUg said:

Well, I checked and found no "anger meter" icons, just one that says something like "deep wound" that accumulates a certain number of stacks. 

I'll try again hoping not to get hit in any way.

The "anger meter" is on her buffbar, named: impatience. Good luck 😄

• Like 1

If you are in NA we can do a duo to show you some tactics, since in addition to reflexes, each class with its iframes are a little slower than others, you know each one with their fighting style, I do it with my 14 characters, I have 1 of each class, and I'm not lying when I tell you that I failed more than 20 times the first time, it's all a matter of practice and patience. 😁

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Karym said:

If you are in NA we can do a duo to show you some tactics, since in addition to reflexes, each class with its iframes are a little slower than others, you know each one with their fighting style, I do it with my 14 characters, I have 1 of each class, and I'm not lying when I tell you that I failed more than 20 times the first time, it's all a matter of practice and patience. 😁

I'm sorry, I'm based in EU server. Thanks anyway ❤️