The hard truth!!! Dying from boredom ( Give basic battleground gear for free )

Miggy Miggs

Countless times i see this happen...

Anything that affects pvp negatively, bns jumps to in a heartbeat

PVERS : gold is too low, put back hm coin in daily dash , oh boss this is unkillable , heart upgrade too expensive (not saying these are not important trying to pass on a point)

BNS : we are looking into it

Pvpers: you ruined our mode with your bugs and cheap band aid fixes.

Bns 🦗

PVERS : TOO MUCH CHEATERS AND HACKERS ETC

BNS : APPLIES A BAND AID FIX  THAT KILLS THE MODE

PVERS: (DOING PVE CONTENT) 🙂

PVPERS: TRYING TO GET A QUEUE ( QUEUE TIME OUT) 😞

EVEN WITH THE BAND AID FIX PVERS STILL NOT DOING THE CONTENT AND PVPERS SUFFERS ..

from day one pvp gear was farmed from pve content and pvpers had to suffer to get them so i dont know why pvers have so much power in deciding what happens to pvp mode

We all know you can't do skill changes etc but what you guys have control over is rewards etc....

If you didnt know majority of battleground is full of whales people who actually spend money on this game, only place you will go and see  hm 30 plus.

sooner or later, they will leave and then income will plummet more, kill 1v1 3v3 all you want, but know this .....killing 6v6 you will see that income dip.

Idk what yall plan to achieve from this, steering the game down a path of weekly, daily , dragon and log off.

last time i did a bg was over a month ago, and tbh am sick and tired of this boring daily run spam ...

not even a decent event...

The lack of human interaction in this game is just wow, people can't even meet friends cause people trying to finish this character to jump on a next.

jadestone , gold deva and other places were booming with life and people interacting, yall rip the soul out the game.

How can UE4 drop......pvp pve and open world content lack substance.

I cant even complete my soul boost cause am so bored with literally everything, after getting all my accs from ad and sub ...i cant even go back there , its boring.

I mean think about it , no mech , simple mode, boss die in 1 sec.....and don't get me wrong don't have a prob with this but i need a break from this , theres no chill spot open world , pvp content is dead as a rock, and no response into a fix.

Edited by Miggy Miggs

When will you guys listen , over the last year pvpers been begging for yall to throw a bone and revive the content and not a single word of hope.

hopefully someone from the company will see this and let korea know whats going on, this should be priority.

and tbh it was on the side of bns that cause this to happen.

Give everybody dragon fang and 8 set ss and stageless low tier pvp accs for free and let people get a chance to enjoy the content on alts without getting bashed etc .

if yall can give away pve gear for free why not give pvp ones too.

a fix is not hard yall just make it complicated

Edited by Miggy Miggs

• Miggy Miggs changed the title to The hard truth!!! Dying from boredom ( Give basic battleground gear for free )

PVP is a very niche thing.

Either you are a whale, or you are dead.

No in-between.

PVE is what brings the players into the game.

However, I do agree with you: PVP needs some love.

I disagree with most of what you've said, as your premise is that NCWest only ignores PVP cheating, while they definitively do absolutely nothing at all about PVE cheaters.

Don't think that giving semi-whale PVP gear will get more people into PVP.

But hey, lets not push more stuff for them to fix.

They can't even find time to ban cheaters and fix basic stuff like the camera being broken and the missing CTRL+I screen for gear upgrades.

And no controller support yet...

After UE4 is at the same level as UE3 was, maybe PVP could get some love.

18 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

the missing CTRL+I screen for gear upgrades.

It's not "missing" due to any bugg or problem. 

It is removed by choice. 

The KR version does not have it back either. 

It is gone. 

It is still missing.

It still exists in the game, but is incomplete and broken.

But the bottom line is: UE4 is about 80% of what UE3 was.

Skill page in F2, upgrade tree, broken camera, no controller support, missing particles in previews, broken outfits, missing outfit names, slightly broken chat, broken skills, broken class' skills, potentially harmful visual bugs with rapidly flashing lights, floating black cubes when you open your inventory and guild, broken f5...

UE4 is nowhere close to being on par with UE3.

It is a graphical upgrade and a major downgrade in many aspects.

Let them fix this stuff first before thinking about PVP.

Once UE4 is 100% on par with UE3, it is the right time to think about PVP.

Is there any point in thinking about PVP when you have to leave after every 3-4 matches, because the game is just eating itself with dog-slow performance until you return back to the server? NO!

Is there any point in thinking about PVP when you can't type while pressing W? NO!

Is there any point in thinking about PVP when there are people that have to workaround disabilities to be able to play the game (due to missing controller support), for something that comes free and already is built-into UE4? NO!

Once all this backlog is fixed, PVP should have it's time to shine.

On 3/3/2022 at 2:29 AM, Miggy Miggs said:

How can UE4 drop......pvp pve and open world content lack substance.

I was so happy with the UE4 announcement hoping for raiding with actually good fps .... there are no more raids in this game, it fully turned to 4 man content.... The most fun part about this game were raids, really would hope there would be more coming but ... well

On 3/5/2022 at 6:12 AM, Cupidstar said:

Either you are a whale, or you are dead.

No in-between.

I know most people refer to 6v6 when they talk about pvp nowdays but this game also has 1v1 and 3v3 which is also getting ignored for atleast 4 years now.

PVE is what brings the players into the game.

No one says otherwise but this game was supposed to be a big e-sport title. It had a big focus on pvp in 2016 and 2017 and even to this day there are people who would love to play pvp again but cant enjoy it at this state.

I disagree with most of what you've said, as your premise is that NCWest only ignores PVP cheating, while they definitively do absolutely nothing at all about PVE cheaters.

If we are completly honest most (not all) pve cheating is quality of life while pvp cheating is straight to get an advantage over others. In my oppinion thats why PVP cheats should be looked more into but we wouldnt have that problem if NC started banning people.

Don't think that giving semi-whale PVP gear will get more people into PVP.

I disagree with OP too cause anything but max gear is to low gear. The biggest reason why 6v6 dosent really get more people is cause first you have to play PVE for several months if not years to be on equal footing with the people already playing it.
Imagine being a player not caring about pve but you need to do it for months to play the gamemode you want. Not really attractive to be honest.

But hey, lets not push more stuff for them to fix.

They can't even find time to ban cheaters and fix basic stuff like the camera being broken and the missing CTRL+I screen for gear upgrades.

And no controller support yet...

id argue they refuse to fix the stuff i am 100% sure they could fix it but they refuse cause mobile games are their buisness for a while now. Heck we have community modders that probably could fix everything if they had the tools for it.

22 hours ago, FriendlyFox said:

I was so happy with the UE4 announcement hoping for raiding with actually good fps .... there are no more raids in this game, it fully turned to 4 man content.... The most fun part about this game were raids, really would hope there would be more coming but ... well

Yap was announced no more raids comming best they do are the mythical dungeons. This game is on life support.

14 hours ago, PervertedLyn said:

I know most people refer to 6v6 when they talk about pvp nowdays but this game also has 1v1 and 3v3 which is also getting ignored for atleast 4 years now.

This is true, we refer to 6v6, because 1v1 and 3v3 are all gear-equalized.

This doesn't mean that all classes are equal, as an assassin can drain your HP in 3 seconds.

There were PVP events, and I don't think that people liked them.

And the open-world PVP event was a disaster, as they made the True Heart an useless item, because they couldn't fix the effects.

It had a big focus on pvp in 2016 and 2017 and even to this day there are people who would love to play pvp again but cant enjoy it at this state.

I know, and it needs some love, but NCSoft should focus on making PVP playable and fix the parity issues with UE3.

If we are completly honest most (not all) pve cheating is quality of life while pvp cheating is straight to get an advantage over others. In my oppinion thats why PVP cheats should be looked more into but we wouldnt have that problem if NC started banning people.

I have to disagree strongly. Cheating in PVE has now the effect of cheating in PVP had before: HMCOINS.

A cheater with GCD edits can be ranked higher, and get more HMCoins than someone with the same gear doing it legit.

Imagine being a player not caring about pve but you need to do it for months to play the gamemode you want. Not really attractive to be honest.

I imagine that. And then, when you have semi-ok gear, you go in and you just get plowed like if you were just some snow on the road.

I gave up from PVP because I was struggling with PVE gear. And at that time, I was already being plowed.

Heck we have community modders that probably could fix everything if they had the tools for it.

Plenty of stuff would need an actual recompilation of the game, which means we would need the source-code.

That will never happen, and the broken stuff will remain broken forever.

Here's a funny one for you: if you press W and D, you can open EVERYTHING except the inventory.

9 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

This is true, we refer to 6v6, because 1v1 and 3v3 are all gear-equalized.

This doesn't mean that all classes are equal, as an assassin can drain your HP in 3 seconds.

Yeah but unlike 6v6 for any class to do such a thing you need to outplay the enemy. You cant just run in and turn on your burst to kill ur enemy. You need to actully make the enemy use his tab escape and stun him succesfully for thoose 3 seconds.

Which is my big critique. How is it ok if your enemy does 1.5 Million or even more dmg per hit while you yourselfe might do like 4k per hit. There isnt even a class with that much health.

There were PVP events, and I don't think that people liked them.

Majority of people i knew back then liked it. It was not their favourite but well. Thoose who didnt like it hated it cause back then we actully had real good events. For example the one you could go fishing with a bait from Event dungeon to get up to 3 oils per charackter and drop rate of thoose was pretty high.

I am sure nowdays it would be a success if we had the same rewards.

I know, and it needs some love, but NCSoft should focus on making PVP playable and fix the parity issues with UE3.

Well in my oppinion its totally playable. Balance is a bit off but well. I would rather have PVP i can actully find decent enemys than a perfectly balanced game.

I have to disagree strongly. Cheating in PVE has now the effect of cheating in PVP had before: HMCOINS.

Thats why i wrote "most" the difference here is Hmcoins was litterly everything in pvp while its just a small percentage in pve.

If you cant get the HM coins with fairplay in pvp than you are ducked but if you cant get it in pve there are still a ton of ways to get gold and thoose are mostly also less time consuming.

I was already being plowed.

Exactly thats why i keep disagreeing with people wanting "basic gear" for free. With Basic gear we have the same problem just instead of 1.5 million per hit you get like 900k per hit. Still you will have maybe 500k health with that gear. BTW. with the example 1.5 million i am talking about August patch when i still actively played including 6v6. I had 3rd gen stuff at max still got hit by thoose numbers.

Plenty of stuff would need an actual recompilation of the game, which means we would need the source-code.

That will never happen, and the broken stuff will remain broken forever

Dont say never. There are private servers. The people can actully fix alot of the stuff there. Someday we will have private servers of the current patch too but sadly thoose private servers are way more deserted than retail making it not worth it.

9 hours ago, PervertedLyn said:

real good events. For example the one you could go fishing with a bait from Event dungeon

That event was the worst badly coded piece of junk I've ever seen.

You had 5 seconds to pick your loot, or it would be gone forever.

This, on an incredibly crowded area on a game that is known for freezing.

So, yes, people were losing loot left and right, and it was all "by design" and "support can't help".

If they do another event like that, the game won't survive.

Thats why i wrote "most" the difference here is Hmcoins was litterly everything in pvp while its just a small percentage in pve.

Yeah, but it isn't "most", it's "ALL".

Cheating is cheating, and you get the HMCoins in PVE now.

Exactly thats why i keep disagreeing with people wanting "basic gear" for free. With Basic gear we have the same problem just instead of 1.5 million per hit you get like 900k per hit. Still you will have maybe 500k health with that gear. BTW. with the example 1.5 million i am talking about August patch when i still actively played including 6v6. I had 3rd gen stuff at max still got hit by thoose numbers.

PVP is cost-prohibitive.

Giving better gear really won't help.

PVP is for whales and it's, almost effectively, dead.

14 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

That event was the worst badly coded piece of junk I've ever seen.

Of course it was laggy and from 3 tryed atleast 1 usually lost you the item but i would rather get up to 2 oils per day than 1x currency of event so i have to run the event dungeon 40 times for 1 oils while i can get up to 120 oils with the other event.

Yeah, but it isn't "most", it's "ALL".

Cheating is cheating, and you get the HMCoins in PVE now.

Dont get me wrong here i am totally on your side "cheaters deserve being banned" i just wanted to clarify cheaters made pvp unplayable while PVE still has enough content to be enjoyed even with cheaters. And i think it should also be looked at what kinda cheats they use. Simple rebind of keys is ok for me while moon jump, speedhack etc. should get perma ban.

PVP is cost-prohibitive.

Giving better gear really won't help.

There are 2 solutions to that i wont go into detail cause it got posted alot already but a gear borrowing vendor or bots in low ranking.

PVP is for whales and it's, almost effectively, dead.

Its not completly wiped thou we just need some simple steps to revive it but well NCwest is refusing to just like they refuse to ban players.

• Like 1