still no fix for the missing materials from soul boost?

Divinehero

we're supposed to get stage 10 silversteel  accs and 6 or so weapon but we're not given all the premium transmutation stones and empyrean spirit stones required to do this.. are we expected to use our own materials or something? it's especially glaring cuz the stage that gives the silversteel weapon material box gives us premium transmutation crystals instead of stones

• Like 1

Yeah... I don't expect NCsoft to even fix the soulboost rewards we were 'supposed' to have. There is literally no communication between the team and players and asking support when it's been 3 weeks isn't exactly a step forward. Like I'm still waiting on them to fix Everwill evolution stones, used all 7 -stuck at awakened brightwill 2 when it supposed to be true brightwill. Literally never spend money/subscribe on this game until they deserve it back. 

I hope this gets addressed. The Soul Boost levels do not include all the materials to get us the weapon/accessory levels that they say we are supposed to get. The biggest issue being we are given Premium Transformation Stone Crystals when they should be Premium Transformation Stones. We are given 3 but that is not not enough to reach the levels that we are told we could reach.

• 4 weeks later...

being transfered from support (they can't contact developers 😄) to forum about the missing materials for acc and weapon

we get premium transformation stone crystals and transformation stone crystals instead of the needed premium transformation stones and empyrean spirit stones, either soul boost or upgrade path should have been changed by now

still no answer to this after a month is really good way to serve your customers

so developers come read our forum ( they so do not do that)