Snowspire Evolution Stone can't be used to upgrade mythical Silversteel Weapon

h0man

With the soul boost announcing that they are providing three free upgrades for the Silversteel weapon, I was excited to finally receive those evolution stones. When the 3rd spec soul fighter came out. I switched over to the Dragon Spire weapon to the Silversteel path. I then decided to use my fusion stones to upgrade my Silversteel weapon to the mythical stage as I couldn't with the Dragon Spire weapon before. So I used up about 200 fusion stones and 8000 gold and got my weapon to +5 Silversteel - Stage 6. Was kind of disappointed but hey, I knew about that system going into it. But much to my dismay, I realized that I'm locked out of using these convenient Snowspire Evolution Stones because it's a mythical weapon, which made me really disappointed. Not only because I essentially wasted all my resources for nothing, but that fact that it doesn't work with my weapon anymore makes no sense. Why can't I use it? It's a Silversteel weapon isn't it? It has to be a bug that should be fixed because it makes no sense at all. The evolution stone clearly states its use for "Silversteel, Dragon Spire Weapon Evolution." If this doesn't get resolved FOR WHATEVER REASON in the future, I'd demand some form of compensation in the form because this is ridiculous. Legit deceived for no good reason.unknown.pngunknown.png

i have the same issue too b4 i can see the altrnate way to upgrade my weap from s7 to s8 but when i got my weap to +5 i couldn't use it any more
so if it is bug fix it or give us some compensation
and it was mentioned that i can use it on Silversteel, Dragon Spire Weapon Evolution

Support act as if this is a normal feature and claims its because only non-mythical enchantment weapon are eligible but then I was able to evolve my enchanted weapon from stage 4 to 6; showing what they are saying is untrue.
If it was truly intended , then how do I remove my enchantment. It cucked me from dragonspire path and now it cucks me from a free stage 7 from the event.
This is clearly unfair for a lot of players, especially returning player or new players who don't know what they are actually doing until a few months later.

I don't understand why this is even an issue. What difference does it make if it's enchanted or not? Everyone should be able to upgrade their weapon with the evolution stones. This seems like such an easy issue to fix. Then again, these are the same people that couldn't do a simple maintenance last week. So maybe the issue is that they don't know how to fix this.

Seems like another bug that makes things unfair for some players. Please make it fair for everyone and at least offer some compensation for the players who are not able to upgrade. This soul boost event has been great for many player trying to catch up, but it's discouraging when there are so many bugs.

I am not sure if this one is supposed to troll others, but you are supposed to get maximum of stage 6 on your silversteel weapon through this event. Why should it work above that? There were events where you could upgrade only some stages before using some special material. Rather ask for things that were actually listed between rewards and we didn't get them. Here I post this picture again.

TpMZmau.png

6 hours ago, Lantios said:

I am not sure if this one is supposed to troll others, but you are supposed to get maximum of stage 6 on your silversteel weapon through this event. Why should it work above that? There were events where you could upgrade only some stages before using some special material. Rather ask for things that were actually listed between rewards and we didn't get them. Here I post this picture again.

TpMZmau.png

I think you are right, however this is currently not the case and asking for the reverse is counter productive because most people will not admit this.

To make it fair, I believe everyone deserve the same equal chance to participate in this event. Also, when I spoke to support, they didn't mention that it was a bug that some people are able to upgrade to stage 7, rather they mentioned that only non-mythical were eligible for it. Clearly showing that there is a bug one way or another because I was able to use my stones to upgrade my mythical weapon to stage 6.

Also, I don't see how you make this thread anymore productive, especially by spamming your image. People understand the situation and just want equality.

Yes, according to the post, players are only supposed to get to stage 6. The problem is that some players are able to upgrade to stage 7, and others are not. This is clearly a bug and is upsetting to the players that are not able to take advantage of it.

• 3 weeks later...