Been massive decrease in drop rate since last major patch 2 weeks ago for AD?

Askaria

Has any1 else experienced a massive decreased in drop rate for like the legendary accessories and the insignia boxes from AD since the last major Patch 2 weeks ago?

Been farming almost 20+ runs a day at 31+ and all it has dropped these 2 weeks since patch was crappy basic mat chests on both bosses? Even in my parties, nobody is getting anything.

Prior to this patch, used to get quite a few insig and some legendary access drops. Havent seen access drop or insignia since 2 weeks ago and over 100+ runs already between these two weeks.  

No one in my parties that I run with have even gotten any of these as well these past weeks and each time is a massive 10-20+ multirun on either floor 21 or 31+ 

🤔

Is it possibly because most BNS staff went on holidays? (sus they might have gone break because f10 hasnt changed lmao *those 10mill exp charms.)

Edited by Askaria

You are paranoid for no reason.

RnG is RnG.

Recently i’ve had 2 acc within 10 runs.

then like 10-20 runs later i had another 2 acc within 10 run streak.

and when i actually needed the Ear, Neck, Ring when it first released it took like 40 runs between Accessories.

It is just RnG and BS drop rates.

no need for these conspiracy theories

Edited by Draknalor

2 hours ago, Draknalor said:

no need for these conspiracy theories

NCWest practice to ninja-nerf drop rates 1-2 weeks after a dungeon release isn't a conspiracy theory, it's a pretty well established fact.

That said, I don't think it was the case with AD since people report similar drop rates to launch week.

Dont know yet, Maybe it was jst the last 2 weeks been unlucky for me, though i doubt it as quite a few others i know have experienced the same thing of significantly decreased drops. Would not be so drastic difference in drop rates even if RNG was to play if they had not changed anything internally. Floor 31 used to be the ideal floor especially if ur pugging since its still easily clearable in a reasonable time but drops additional items like necklace and also insig boxes both small and large ones but even now last 2 weeks has litearlly dropped nothing. 

*Hongmoon Etching stones dont count as their complete garbo drops. 😉

I did like over 100+ runs within these 2 weeks compared to the multiple 5+ weeks  running about 60-70 runs a week since AD release last month and there has been a substantial difference in drop rate.  

Most of my Access and insig all dropped prior to these last 2 weeks but ever since the last major patch in early December, drops have pretty much died. Almost always mostly lucent chests, I think 1-2 ppl this week i saw in my party get 1 ring and that was from boss 1! while boss 2 dropped nothing. all were around 31+ floor farm. Tabulating the drops these last 2 weeks vs the previous 5+ weeks prior to the patch, there is a massive difference. 

Im counting the amount of accessory and crappy mat chest drop boxes and these 2 weeks crappy mat chest drop box have increased substantially while the insig and skystealer access are almost nonexistent.  Just suspicious timing right after december patch that this happended hence why it was sus, because i assume most BNS staff gone on holidays at that point as f10 hasnt changed at all for many weeks now lels. Will see if this crappy droprate RNG happens this week as well on week 3 after latest patch, if it does then its clearly not bad RNG at play here but rather they decreased the drops internally.

BNS support always say nothing wrong with drop rate or dropping as intended, specifically state it this way, but never actually say whether the drop rate has decreased. this way even if it has been decreased internally, what they said here would still be applicable, hence they can still say the same thing even if rate was reduced, u just never know that it actually decreased which i suspect is what has happened. seems way too sus it happened at this time.

I think jst today onli 1 person in my party got a lucky ring drop from boss 1, rest of the runs were no drops at all (Not counting the basic material chests cause their garbo). No insig, nothing from boss 2 and this was 25-30 runs today on floor 31+ lels. All luck probs gone when that guy got ring lmfao. 

Worse is asking around some ppl experience the same thing as well in december drops have been garbage from AD

18 hours ago, lillvargen said:

drop rate is same as before, I've had 100+ runs to get my first accessory so the runs you did probably was full of unlucky guys

100 + runs is way too many lols, u must have been really unlucky or farming the low floors. i think most ppl once AD came out got 1-2 access within 1-3 weeks and that wasnt even barely 50-60 runs tops. if ur farming like 21, 31 + at least u have chances to get both the earring or ring, or earring, ring and neck increasing ur odds. 

Silversteel access should at least get u to 21 minimum unless u got bad party. probs try farm higher floors unless u specifically need the ring and want onli ring to drop, even then i suspect that drop rate is probs higher at higher floors tbh. 

The key point for this thread is drops within the last 2 weeks right after the major december patch. this crappy drop rate only seems to have started at least for me right after the december patch. 

Edited by Askaria

my first accessory was ring on fl31 so not farmed lower floors

most people got their accessories either early on or, unlucky like me, later

got all after december patch so its not really crappy in my point of view, it rather dropped the accessories for me after that 😁

yeah did another 76 runs on 31+ and still nothing on accessories, lmao. A couple of insig less than 4 boxes but that was about it from the garbo drops from 31+. 

but now its definitely a lot less drops compared to prior to last major patch early december. been more than 3 weeks since my last accessory drop for myself. prior to dec patch, used to at least see 1 access a week during farming now havent seen in almost a month now.

Tbh there is a high chance they might have reduced the drops % to increase the runs u have to do over this holiday period in an attempt to keep the game alive over this long break period, as game is definitely a lot more dead over this holiday period than previous month lols. Can barely piece together a party for ez dungeons let alone AD. 🤔

Edited by Askaria

I have experienced the same thing with my alt character who has received both the achievements for finishing "100 runs above Stage 10" and "50 runs above Stage 30" and have not yet received a single mythical accessory from AD (no ring, no earring, no necklace).

After hitting "100 runs above stage 10" achievement, I have manually started counting the number of runs and I am currently sitting at 152 runs without any accessory.

On my main, I started doing AD on the second day of release and the mythical ring dropped at Stage 24 while climbing with a pug group. Climbed all the way till Stage 41 without seeing an Earring or Necklace. But I eventually had both of them drop on Stage 31 on the second week which took roughly 150 runs in total to get all three accessories.

This made me question the drop rate as well, if the drop rate was indeed nerfed recently. Not seeing a single accessory drop even after 152 runs (with both achievements completed) feels ridiculous.