Aerodrome drop rate

Esyu

9 hours ago, Riziera said:

I didn't get my ring until floor 21

If you got it already on floor 21.. then you must've been very lucky.

Did not see my first accessories until way into the floor 31 spamm 😄

Think first accessory was run 40 then next at run 70 then last acc at run 140.

One of the best things NA/EU implemented was to be able to get legendary accessories for achivements. Koreans may be gambling addicts when it comes to mmorpgs, but we are not. Please make the new accessories be available at npcs. (Don't put it in F10, that would be an awful move)

Also, when the game came out, upgrading your weapon in korea was rng. Here it was 100% but more expensive. Ancient upgrades should be the same, more expensive but 100%. Farming for a week, then your soul went from +7 to +6, gratz!

11 hours ago, Kicsiduda said:

One of the best things NA/EU implemented was to be able to get legendary accessories for achivements. Koreans may be gambling addicts when it comes to mmorpgs, but we are not. Please make the new accessories be available at npcs. (Don't put it in F10, that would be an awful move)

Also, when the game came out, upgrading your weapon in korea was rng. Here it was 100% but more expensive. Ancient upgrades should be the same, more expensive but 100%. Farming for a week, then your soul went from +7 to +6, gratz!

Eventually that will be the case, actually. Alice KR has reported that Soul and Pet Aura at least will no longer backslide on failure, but given that KR either is just getting it or will get that very soon, means we will not see it for some time.

On 12/16/2021 at 12:16 PM, Zaru said:

I'm on 280+ runs and i still need to get the necklace so yeah, just imagine.

Maybe try doing stage 31 or higher 😉

Done roughly 150 runs, dropped every item atleat 5 or 6 times

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...