Team Eva vs. Team AntiChest Exhibition Match

DieBaumchen

Hello,

as the support recommended us to, we'd like to invite you all to a warzone on the October 2nd, 2021 at 20:30 CEST in Ajanara Monastery on the EU server between the two dedicated teams:

Team Eva VS Team AntiChest

Both factions will go head to head against each other in the name of Cheats or Justice and the victorious faction shall rule the realm of Blade & Soul.
We would like to invite you all including all members of the NCSOFT Support Team to come and join us in this amazing exhibition match, that'll change our realm forever.
We would also love to have @Himeto join us and witness this amazing match!

kind regards,
Team Eva & Team AntiChest & ctrl clan

Edited by DieBaumchen
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, LynMasterRace said:

Spam. Reported.

I mean the support legit suggested to post this here as you can see from the support response:
image0.png

it's just a community created huge open world pvp event with 2 teams, Team Eva and Team AntiChest to battle out the area in Ajanara Monastery.
If you want to join you're more than welcome, currently we already got more than 50 participants.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/3/2021 at 8:19 AM, lillvargen said:

Ajanara wasn't over crowded yesterday so I guess the 50+ didn't show up

we were all in ch4 and they definitely did show upNibuzgT.jpeg

k93lLu2.jpeg

unknown.png
safezone were the stairs, so half of the people were never on the screenshots sadly.
I can ask for more screenshots from other participants, the whole fighting went on for nearly 2 hours.
It also included nearly 2.4k messages in the warzone discord channel.

From my side: thanks for everyone who joined, this was insanely enjoyable and we got some good open world pvp.
At least from my side I was pretty consistent on ~40 fps during the group fights, so imo UE4 is a huge success in terms of performance improvement

Edited by DieBaumchen
  • Like 2