Concern after c2a event for doing dungeons for new players and alts. What are NcSoft plans?

Metatime

16 hours ago, Desutroyer said:

Well, i finished the c2a event, and now i dont know what to do. Just becasuse, to do the raid after ET i need the silverstell weapon, and 10M+ dps parse (looking at the minimum on some recruitments). 

I tryed to enter a clan tree times atm, but the strong people just come in, do the dailyes with the same people every day and get out. 

The help for the new players or returned players is nonexistent, and i looking to get out again =/

I tryed so hard to socialize in this game, but every time the "numbers" are the most important thing... 
To get strong, u need to do a impossible content for your dps.

**Sry about my english, it's not my main language.

The gear we get from c2a event is even better than what people had when IA rais came out because we already got the accessories. So the IA raid should technically be doable isn't it?

43 minutes ago, AxeofDawn said:

The gear we get from c2a event is even better than what people had when IA rais came out because we already got the accessories. So the IA raid should technically be doable isn't it?

Its doable but nobody is doing it, thats the problem. IA is definitely 100% dead except for sellers. Enter any clan who says they have IA raids running but their already full with older and more higher geared players and most will tell u their not recruiting for IA raids atm. 

The point is the problem with this game currently is there, THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR HIGHER GEARED PLAYERS TO HELP NEWER PLAYERS WITH HIGHER End raids like IA. 

Even MMORPG games like SOLO and FFXIV have incentives for older more geared players to help newbies by like mentor tickets/buffs, or additional late game currency to make it so that older players are more likely to help newer players run these end tier raids. BNS has nothing like this at all, this is the reason why no end game players are willing to carry/help newer players gear up by doing IA. There is no incentive at all for these later players to help newer players or characters to level up their gear. Community currently is like 0 on this game in helping new players besides chatting. 

Honestly if u look at the BNS Raid discord, the last LFP raid request for IA was 1 year ago+ lols. Honestly why the devs chose to give u silversteel access and only a thornbreaker weapon astounds me. They shuld just given u both silversteel since the whole point of C2A is to catch ppl up and Silversteel is pretty much minimum for most dgs now to clear comfortably let alone do normals. everyone late game is already doing BM let alone have Uzume access so silversteel weap doesnt seem like much for new players anyways. without any active raid, there is literally no way to earn silversteel ores besides sellers for new players and therefore no way to progress no matter how many dailies u do and not everyone lives in the correct timezone or time to run the raids at specific times. 

Edited by Askaria
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, FlCosmin said:

In terms of plan there is no plan they never had any planning for years just quick cash grabs and mobile money grabbing's in a PC game this company has no planning for long term investments only short terms like get people in get heir money and if they leave it does not matter they already got their money and there are the regular whales that come at every trove pour tons of cash then quite and comes back at the next one, it is called gambling addiction and it is super effective.

Yeah, pretty much game community died after ET or so and with the release of "pleb BM" most late gamers, pretty much log in for raid and thats its. There is too much of a separation in gear between new players and old players. even after c2A gear ur basic at 1.7k-1.9k ap. every normal needs 2k+, 2.2-2.5k for easier time. IA is dead and BM needs at least Uzume and 2.7k+ ap with parse of 20Mill +. 

The worst thing is they put the basic core box in trove on those really common 1 star rolls with no other good items and these cores right now are literally useless and do nothing. even support admits that devs currently dont have a clear plan on what to do with them, despite their clearly selling them in trove. What do u call selling a game item that does not work at all? scam. And the worst thing is support refuse to refund ppl who even got the core box because there was nothing else better in the 1 star roll to get. lmao 

They copied the game from the KR version for UE4 but didnt work on the core game mechanics to improve it for player QOL. they would rather ignore the basic problems that new players have go for the quick cash grab(look at the amount of bundles in the shop, theres like 10+ bundles, trying to bait ppl in which can only be bought with NCOIN) then tell others they will fix the problems "later" which is when they run low on profits and try to tempt players back lols which will be a couple of months down the road. 

Edited by Askaria
  • Like 1

well well, yea do attack me thats fine

seriously, join or make a clan, gather people, learn mechanics in IA, get the items you need

or

join or make a clan, gather people, learn mechanics in BM, get the items you need

don't expect to get everything "for free", work for it like everyone else does, or accept the fact you have to buy from a sell raid

Personally they need to have the same system as ffxiv and give more options on obtaining gear. For example in ffxiv you can take a break for months, and jump back right in on participating into 99% of the content as within two ish days you can be gear ready (not p2w items btw, sub based game). In terms of content, let people be lvlsynced to do x dungeon and add rewards that are beneficial to not only the geared player, but also the lower geared player. Remove the gold bidding system, change it to rng roll between 1-100 so even the lower geared players have a chance to get x item. 

Other things to do, make a crafting/gathering system people can work on. I remember back in the old days we needed mats for crafting transformation stones and bots were camping spots, but it can be countered with an anti cheat system. 

I think the revival of old dungeons is really good for the game if the rewards are great. Just give players more options to obtain gear as in spamming one dungeon for an achievement makes people burn out. 300 times, yeah instead of that add some of the thornwind accessories to ebondrake citadel where players are synced to minimum stats. Kind of like that poharan dungeon event. 

I am sadly nowhere near the grinder anymore, 9-5 job but do enjoy your game!