EASY/NORMAL/HARD Mode balance WHERE?

Nergaard2k

3 hours ago, Nergaard2k said:

so there was gonna be some adjustments to easy/normal/hardmode

NOTHING CHANGED!
ME and most likely 1000's of other players were looking forward to the Rebalance!
and there is literally no difference after the maintance

25% HP reduction across Easy and Normal Mode. 

And that you guys get damage has nothing to do with things being broken... seems more like a problem with boss rotation knowledge + class knowledge(right use of iframes) to me. Also the damage didn't increase at all, I was at HoI today and literally nothing changed aside from less HP. It's actually faster now. 

1 hour ago, Lazypen said:

What's the point of ez mode. It's to do fast daily cause rewards are trash. So yes it should be fast.

wdym? It is fast. Killing boss in 4 minutes even with full party of CTA abusers, imagine when all of them finish CTA event. Oh boy!!!

Daily reward scale fragment chest is amazing, huge value. You want what? Materials? But it's 2k21. Players, their parents, siblings, friends and dog is either fishing or in Primewald.

Easy mode is meant for players to get good. If they don't want that, their choice to stay stuck there.

I find it interesting comparing this game with Warframe. 2 MMO's I've heavily invested in over the last 10 years. When Warframe added very hard and challenging content the player engagement statistics nosedived on that content. Even when they built an event around it. Only 2% of the player base even bothered with it. Which is why they announced in live streams that they will remove raids and constantly nerf bosses like Jordas.

Cabal Online, Dragon nest, Rappelz. I've seen allot of MMO's fall into this same trap of focusing all new content around the top 2% and then wondering why active populations dwindle? No matter how hungry a baby shark gets if you throw gold fish flakes to it. It's going to look for other food not gobble up the fish flakes.

I hoped the UE4 update would allow NC to show what they'd learnt over the last 6 years for maintaining a healthy population from not just the BnS community but from other MMO's in the market that have broken the trend and continued to grow overtime.

My issue with Blade and Soul NA today is there is no 'pickup and just play content with your friends' anymore because the goalposts have been stretched so far apart. Cant even carry some friends to dungeons because their gear means their HP is so low they literally cant survive 1 swipe from an easy mode boss. There's also an awfully big disparity between class balance and utility. No one enjoys laying facedown on the floor for 6 minutes. A few hours a day while they slowly acquire materials needed to simply be viable.

Final point. Why do they even make all these flashy and nice skill effects if we have to turn them off in the dungeons to see boss animations to survive anyway? The games artistic design does not fit with the way its been balanced in my view. I actually enjoyed Blade and Soul more at level 36-45 than i do now. Because it was allot more simple and much easier to pickup and play back then.

In saying all that, this game still has issues with boss/mob animation and attack desynch making evading attacks impossible which makes so called easy mode even harder for those who experience it.

i hope they will do something about it,cuz is not right to go with alts and stay for like 10-15 min to take down a boss in em(not even to mention with a full 6man party),maybe they reduce something but me personally i don t feel the difference,much better was nm in ue3 that u should call it em,em should be em and that s it,not to struggle with alts or new return players to do it...not to mention that if u have some luck and u get in ur party a player that has a bit more ap then the others,that guy/girl,will not stay in the party cuz he/she knows that the dungeons is a pain in the ass with rookies,and prefer to exit and search for bigger ap ....