When will the UI be completely updated?

Choochie

On 9/13/2021 at 11:56 PM, Azzuray said:

idk what you're talking mate, but your screen came from "BnS Frontier" not KR actual UI ... its still the same as our..

The game is almost the same, why don't just move the Frontier interface to the UE4 update as well? To be honest even the Frontier server, why is it Korea exclusive?

But yeah I get what you meant, the interface is really only for Frontier, my bad. Though it would be nice to have it on our server as well, having two different themes for UI is a bit weird.

10 hours ago, Choochie said:

The game is almost the same, why don't just move the Frontier interface to the UE4 update as well? To be honest even the Frontier server, why is it Korea exclusive?

But yeah I get what you meant, the interface is really only for Frontier, my bad. Though it would be nice to have it on our server as well, having two different themes for UI is a bit weird.

The frontier server was a pre-UE4 server which was canceled with UE4. Idk where you are getting two different UI ideas, but maybe it's time to stop asking for stuff from KR when you don't have information verified, otherwise you may ask something from CN elusive soon.

10 hours ago, Choochie said:

Frontier was a UE4 test server effectively, and was shut down earlier in the year when UE4 for KR's live server was announced. It's unclear how much, if anything from it the live release got. Reception was pretty poor for Frontier, so I imagine any UI changes simply won't make it though.