Etherial Vial Crisis 2

pjma

Oh the good old AGB law that made it into German BGB, yeah it's a nice one, but use it as a anti P2W law, cough, what do you want to go for?

For money back while you are F2P?? Or money back while you paid, but well as you paid you said you'd win anyway....

And while we talk about winning, anyone got a exact definition of how how to win a mmorpg, one that also consist at court? 

Anyway, feel free to hire a lawyer and sue them for actions against F2P Law, meanwhile I will get some popcorn and follow the show from the fence 😛 

@Cgaib That has to be the dumbest troll logic i've heard in a long time... Yes when vials first come out and people were collect them on 50+ accounts from daily login rewards and there was very little demand since there was little to do with them the price was cheaper. Once they got removed from daily logins it went up a bit and then the price never shot up until BM released with the badges. At that point they hit 400-500g (eu) and with the bundles out they have crashed back down to around 250gea. If you want to compare the prices on release saying they are being "manipulated" then when evolved stones were first added to the game they had 0 use and went for coppers each, now they are 60g+ each (600,000x there original price) so I guess those must also be getting abused and manipulated in price based on your logic and nothing to do with the fact they are now used for oils and ugprading souls.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 7:04 AM, Bobthemonk said:

@Cgaib That has to be the dumbest troll logic i've heard in a long time... Yes when vials first come out and people were collect them on 50+ accounts from daily login rewards and there was very little demand since there was little to do with them the price was cheaper. Once they got removed from daily logins it went up a bit and then the price never shot up until BM released with the badges. At that point they hit 400-500g (eu) and with the bundles out they have crashed back down to around 250gea. If you want to compare the prices on release saying they are being "manipulated" then when evolved stones were first added to the game they had 0 use and went for coppers each, now they are 60g+ each (600,000x there original price) so I guess those must also be getting abused and manipulated in price based on your logic and nothing to do with the fact they are now used for oils and ugprading souls.

Because you don't understand what is going on doesn't mean its dumb.

You don't need a degree in marketing or commerce to understand what they are doing.

Step1 jebait playerbase by creating a limited supply, that looks its going to remain but doesn't.

Step2 remove the supply to create scarcity and let the people play the marketplace

Step3 use deep psychological techniques such as very long time without a supply, then put the item in F10

Step4 Magic, money rain for NCSoft because you either "catch" this "limited time sale" or the item will slip through your hands again.

The rest you said, irrelevant, even if you're right on the evo thingy comparison, back then the whole chinese playerbase that crowded the european server where buying them in massive amounts by copers/silvers because they knew what the item was going to be for.

In the case of ethereal vial, we didn't know at all, even if we did, I don't care, my point with my original post was to uncover what is going on and let people know marketplace is controled by a bunch of cheaters, wintraders, gold sellers, and expose the information, and I already won, its a victory for me,  regardless of how many of you repost and tryhard to discredit me, because I know by a fact that when I posted this there was 200 views, now there's 700, and in my server the eth vials went down from 300g to 230g, which is better for our playerbase.

And just to end this, as I am not up for more discussion, to all of you, I login to play Blade & Soul, not Bank & Soul, however some of you who bought 900  of them to speculate and now have to eat them or sell cheap, I hope you enjoy getting jebaited once again, supporting all this while NCW cash grab all of you and look away when it comes to cheaters, wintraders and gold sellers. Enjoy playing Bankrupt & Soul.

• Like 1