AI in EbonRealm is acting Different than Before and sometimes ignores mobs 2 meters away.

CastielSeven

When I park a toon in an area in ebonrealm, it used to be that my character would fight ANY mobs near it.  But now it seems it has been limited to a certain zone.  Even if the mob is 2 meters away, the character ignores it and goes back to the area where it was originally parked, and then it attacks the mobs near that zone.

Why was this change not mentioned in the patch notes? 

in the screenshot below you see my character RUNNING away from the mobs attacking her. 

Oh and when i manually attack a mob while the AI is turned on, the AI tries to run away from the mob im manually attacking.  Something is not right here. 

can you please fix the AI back to what it was before the patch?

V7slkWB.jpg

Edited by CastielSeven
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Hime said:

Is anybody else experiencing this issue? The only change we were notified of was the Ebon Blooms refresh.

@CastielSevenare you experiencing this on other character classes or just your Force Master? Thanks!

thanks for the response @Hime

Yes I tested it on my gunner alt and she is doing the same thing.

I recorded a few clips to be more clear on what I mean.  

For example in this this clip, I manually Place my Forcemaster into the middle of a group of mobs (And even attack one to see if it keeps attacking the mob i manually attacked (Away from where i initially began the AI (clicked play button.)  but instead of her fighting the mobs, she runs back to where I initiated the AI.

I did the same thing with my gunner, i manually placed her in a group of mobs after initializing the AI. She doesn't fight the mobs near her, instead the AI tries to stay in a fixed zone around where it was initially started and runs away from the mobs attacking.  It used to be that the Ai aimed for any mobs around them or attacked them. The recent changes limits it around to where you initialize the AI.

This actually makes things slower because you gotta wait for respawns around the fixed zone. 

Sad 😞

but thanks again for the reply, hope this clears up a bit on the changes. 

(

Edited by CastielSeven
  • Thanks 1

actually, my wl does that in Primeweald as well, attacks a mob then runs away from it for other mobs, the only difference is the mobs in there don't get aggroed by just moving near them, only by attacking

didn't think much of it before I saw this post

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hime said:

Is anybody else experiencing this issue? The only change we were notified of was the Ebon Blooms refresh.

@CastielSevenare you experiencing this on other character classes or just your Force Master? Thanks!

I have the same problem in The Primeweald.