Silversteel Items Trasfer

VolthraiNN

You can try and ask support to transfer them by using your restoration token, but other than that those accessories are currently not allowed to be sealed and sent over to other characters, They might become able to be sealed with one of the upcoming updates but until then there is no possibility.

7 hours ago, Gman said:

Why do you think it should be account bound? other raid jewerely (Celestial / Skybreak) are also not account bound.

Celestial at stage 10+ can be resealed to be account bound, been there, done that. Maybe you rethink a bit.

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

They might become able to be sealed with one of the upcoming updates but until then there is no possibility.

it would take a load of restoration tokens I fear, as each stage would use one of em I'd fear. Waiting would take a while as next earring stages probably are on the raid after the new one on the  6month preview.

2 hours ago, choosniel said:

will the update come?

an update that will make it tradeable in a way it is for the previous versions? I am pretty sure it will come! Will this be within 2021? I am not sure!

Mods are welcome to jump in, if any further info available!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, VolthraiNN said:

we  waiting update where mods?

When an update to make them be able to be sealed and mailed will come it will be announced. This all depends when that patch comes live, can be in a month, two months or a year event.