goldenharvest2020feedback

swordin

this update brought in good and bad:

- harvest tickets are a nice iteration to the event currency theory

- fashion emblems not being available any other way than once/twice a day for the entire account, and as the least valuable option from wheel of fate is sad and bad..

- primeweald has the collection with three nice items, the head slot is not special - the hair that is; the crown element matches, and is cool

- primeweald currency, and play-style, is really depressing,,,

- crafting stuff mustve been problematic? in the past iterations? it is really boring this time, to me. i recall previous times it felt more integrated, this time it is basically forgettable other than the ?*?*?*???*chance?*??*?*?*?*?*??? at the favored items from wheel.

everything else is unremarkable to me at this moment

Edited by swordin

On 11/22/2020 at 4:38 AM, swordin said:

this update brought in good and bad:

- harvest tickets are a nice iteration to the event currency theory

- fashion emblems not being available any other way than once/twice a day for the entire account, and as the least valuable option from wheel of fate is sad and bad..

- primeweald has the collection with three nice items, the head slot is not special - the hair that is; the crown element matches, and is cool

- primeweald currency, and play-style, is really depressing,,,

- crafting stuff mustve been problematic? in the past iterations? it is really boring this time, to me. i recall previous times it felt more integrated, this time it is basically forgettable other than the ?*?*?*???*chance?*??*?*?*?*?*??? at the favored items from wheel.

everything else is unremarkable to me at this moment

This one has to be the worst event I've seen. It is centered on Hongsel's pay to play keys, everything else...sigh. The fact we can only make 1 Festival Table to use per day? Yeah...they really want us to throw cash at their gambling machine. I wonder if someone is going to spend the 500plus dollars required to get to level 800. I guess NCSOFT thinks westerns are going to throw away their cash for trinkets.

Edited by StrykerGaming

7 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

This one has to be the worst event I've seen. It is centered on Hongsel's pay to play keys, everything else...sigh. The fact we can only make 1 Festival Table to use per day? Yeah...they really want us to throw cash at their gambling machine. I wonder if someone is going to spend the 500plus dollars required to get to level 800. I guess NCSOFT thinks westerns are going to throw away their cash for trinkets.

Considering teh wheel of fate has Gilded square gems, unity pearl, sacred vials, pet packs etc, the one per day makes perfect sense. Hongsil il always around this time so that has nothing to do with it.

As much as it pains me to agree with Grimoir, this event is more for newer players I feel like, though you should do the event and collect as much free ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ as possible since it’s so easy to complete. That Hongsil treasure draw is worse than treasure trove though. What a horrific way of taking money from your players. I don’t understand this company when it comes to micro transactions. They put tons of pointless ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in the rewards, but yet don’t add any items for new or veterans to collect. And the items they do add require you to spend so much money. If they were more reasonable with their micro transactions, say somebody could spend 15$ on the treasure draw, and get a really insane amount of ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, then wouldn’t that mean more people would be willing to participate????? It’s like their too greedy for their own good. Ugh