Frequent Package File Corruption

SilverFoxR

Hey all!

I'm trying to figure this out, mainly because it's getting a little frustrating.

It feels like, what seems like at least once a week, I'll be playing the game and while loading, I'll suddenly get the "Package Files are Corrupted" error and have to perform a Scan File and fix on the launcher in order to get things working again. The thing is that, seeing how it's happening at least once a week, I feel like this is a temporary solution and I'm considering looking for something a bit more permanent.

Has anyone else been noticing this issue and, if so, do you know anything that might fix the issue?

7 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

Has anyone else been noticing this issue and, if so, do you know anything that might fix the issue?

Nerver had that issue with B&S or any other game. Might be a hardware issue. You should perform a surface check of your hard disk.

11 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

Hey all!

I'm trying to figure this out, mainly because it's getting a little frustrating.

It feels like, what seems like at least once a week, I'll be playing the game and while loading, I'll suddenly get the "Package Files are Corrupted" error and have to perform a Scan File and fix on the launcher in order to get things working again. The thing is that, seeing how it's happening at least once a week, I feel like this is a temporary solution and I'm considering looking for something a bit more permanent.

Can you take a screenshot of the whole error message?. "Package Files are Corrupted" is not the complete error.

Do you get this error every Wednesday after maintenance?