Premium membership 30/90 for Market

Dominator

Hello all, think many ppl play other games from NCsoft so last game before BnS are Aion, i remember in aion we can buy premium 30 days and sell in market, so will be great to do pack of this to,

what i see from this good idea is

1) more save from scams - so less tickets to support

2) easy option for pour ppl in real to farm gold and buy from market premioum

3) easy gold monitoring in market and other

4) easy receive gold, if need and have ncoin and don't spend time in faction chat and other communication

i see only benefits from this.

what you think about this?

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Dominator:

1) more save from scams - so less tickets to support

Less income due to less need of ncoin if its a save method. 

2) easy option for pour ppl in real to farm gold and buy from market premioum

Why give them money at all if you can get everything through farming ? They dont have anything to get income with aside from Ncoin !

3) easy gold monitoring in market and other

we have that already they are simply not looking into the economy of the game and destroy it from time to time on purpose. 

4) easy receive gold, if need and have ncoin and don't spend time in faction chat and other communication

Premium is actully sold quite fast just like everything else there is a discord server for that and NC supports this actully. If you can show real proof who scammed you they will give you the gold back. Atleast thats what i saw several times (i never got scammed). Could depend on your whale status thou since we know there is a ladder on how support treats you and its based on your used Ncoin. 

i see only benefits from this.

For players yeah but not everything good for the player is also good for the game. We are already only doing like 1 or 0.5% of their income which is also why there are several bugs existing for years or this crap performance or the absolute trash pvp balance. Alot of stuff which would be fixed in minutes if they would actully care about thoose 0.5% of income but its simply to insignifficant. 

19 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Less income due to less need of ncoin if its a save method.

No, it doesn't change anything about nc's income you didn't understand what he means. Someone buys premium with ncoin and gets a tradeable item that can be sold to other players. It's incomprehensible why they didn't implement this in bns when they already have used it in aion, it's like they don't care if bns players get scammed.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Cor:

No, it doesn't change anything about nc's income

If people are able to buy premium in a safe way without any risk there will be less people buying 30 day premium. Some people buy 30 days cause 90 is to expensive for them. 30 days is a subscribtion based premium and what is the whole reason behind this ? People tend to forget they`ve subscribed to something and accidently pay for 2 months or sometimes even for years even after they stoped playing just cause they dont notice.

That the kind of profit a company wants "a stable income like a subscribtion" they can look into the ammount of subscribtions and know how much money they will earn in a worst case scenario.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Cor:

you didn't understand what he means.

Yes i misunderstood but still it would reduce their income most likely. I am totally for such a system but i dont see a company like NCsoft do this if they dont even think 12 fps in dungeons is an issue. (other players already turned off).

yes i see this on aion, ppl who have money , buy ncoin for example and buy premium 30 days, but is sealed so he can put and register on market, so is easy, and about scams, trust me i see many friends who lost some gold and time with support to give gold back but is 1 time, so if you will scammed again no gold back, and only one solution is to tell ppl to give you premium first, but is hard and price some time is to big, so dats why is very good idea, you have gold, but you don't have money on visa so buy from F5

now is time what will not be like 5 years ago then ppl rush to buy many from f10, costumes premum to, only a small group of ppl will do this, i see only to change ncoin system and hm coin system to be 1 value or ncoin price to be 50% lower per item in f10 and hm to be like now, maybe to create some battle pass add with some goods in game , is very hard