can't find a way out from hongmoon training room

maknyak

This is very funny, after making a new character using a level 60 voucher I was forced to train in the Hongmoon training room and I already rejected it but I was still sent to the Hongmoon training room and I couldn't get out, the option to exit was locked in gray, the only one that opened was change characters, but after returning to the game I still return to the Hongmoon training room, how do I get out from here, I want to continue doing daily and weekly quests, while i am writing this post i am still in the hongmoon training room until now and can't find a way out, please help me

5 minutes ago, Belido said:

in the past there been an issue with using the lvl 60 voucher if it is in a overfilled received items box. Last year I had the same problem until I emptied my received items Mailbox a bit. 

i will try it then with my other character,thank you for reading and reply my post.

The first message you get if you want to skip isw not for the training room, its for the basic "tutorial" of gliding moving etc. After you get to actual training room, complete at least 1-2 trainings then the option to leave the training room should light up and you can leave. Thats how it worked for me.

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The first message you get if you want to skip isw not for the training room, its for the basic "tutorial" of gliding moving etc. After you get to actual training room, complete at least 1-2 trainings then the option to leave the training room should light up and you can leave. Thats how it worked for me.

you're right, silly me. there is nothing wrong with the new update or new class, this is because of my carelessness and not being careful. I just realized that this is just a demo for the first time and the level 60 voucher is still not consumed, do i like it or not. and after clicking create a new character ... "boom" ... i got some items including the outfits from the story quest. no need to panic, this is just my carelessness, thank you for answering my silly question