Hire support team that actually plays the game?

(This is me paraphrasing, talking ABOUT my experience not copy, and pasting, and not direct quoting. I HAVE to come here to talk about it because support has proven they are utterly incompetent.)

Right now NCsoft is selling the Avenging Warrior Soul shields for their current event: "Midnight Reborn." I opened a support ticket to ask if there is a way to see what the potential stats on this soul shied are before I buy it.

I asked that if they are going to tell me to check a 3rd party source, please provide one after they confirm whether it has information this up-to-date.

Unless I am mistaken, NCsoft is offering a product that is in a box and we literally can't see the stats on it in any way until after we buy it, which is pathetic, and shows no thought in the design.

So the GM posts all the stats of each soul shield to me without the set bonuses.

I ask if the GM can include the set bonuses for the Assassin class since it would obviously boost different skill abilities in different ways and different amounts from class to class since different classes have different abilities.

The GM tells me it provides the same set bonuses.

NO IT DOESN'T! I guarantee it. Now... let's think about this answer. What this means is that NCsoft has people who are being paid to provide support for B&S who know less about the game than the players. For this GM to give this answer, it requires that this person doesn't even play the game. This is outright offensive. No wonder support is useless! They don't even know what anything is! Of course they are going to be useless for whatever YOU need when YOU need them. I bet they are the cheapest support service NCsoft can find too, probably not even based in North America, despite the server being an NA server right?

So, at this point, Blade and Soul as a game is basically a big empty box. Who is even running the show? I don't think anyone is even here. Hime, and Sunshine I guess. Is that it? What is NCsoft doing? There is no support! It is a lie. It is a joke. It is there to make you FEEL like there is competent support, but it is some guy they found in another country who would answer tickets for $4 an hour, who doesn't even play, and doesn't know anything or something. I mean this is proof!

Edited by NorbertTheOpinionated
  • Like 1

While your input is valid, most GMs already left the ship. With no navigator and everyone counting money.
Basically people just join ncsoft while looking for a new job.

Edited by Ren36

ITs not a support representatives requirement to know the game, thats not what they are paid and hired for. They are paid to provide support in terms of lost items, missing items, account issues etc. There is literally no game company that requires support staff to know the game.

All it takes in less than 2 minutes to find what the set bonuses are and not even by looking at third party sites or buying the box, simply by exploring the 3 options already present in game. Not to mention those are not new soulshields they have been out for at least 6 months if not longer.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

ITs not a support representatives requirement to know the game, thats not what they are paid and hired for. They are paid to provide support in terms of lost items, missing items, account issues etc. There is literally no game company that requires support staff to know the game.

All it takes in less than 2 minutes to find what the set bonuses are and not even by looking at third party sites or buying the box, simply by exploring the 3 options already present in game. Not to mention those are not new soulshields they have been out for at least 6 months if not longer.

in theory you are right, but at the end it is still helpful to have a staff who's knowing what they actually doing,

But your post gave me a clue how the fixing costume exploit mess might been happening!