Extremely Long Delay for all players when doing anything in game - All of sudden

prietess

Extremely Long Delay for all players when doing anything in game : Can't log in (or take forever to login), can't logout (or forever to logout, then get disconnected because it took too long),

can't take quest, can't kill boss, can't open box (for each: or take too long to do one of these: 3 mins to just open 1 box, 5 mins to just get 1 quest from NPC)

In short, you can't do many things now in the game, and it happened suddenly, a few hours after Yura server is up.

And I guess all the NC staffs have gone back home? I kept trying to refresh the twitter page but there is no update on this issue.

And there is another maintenance tomorrow which is TOO FAR AWAY from now though.

So, no bns for like 24 hours in total? (summing up with the 12 hours long maintenance today which literally made it impossible to do many things for many people)

• Like 3

i was wondering what had happened. both me and my friend were stuck on the same quest and then i had closed the game, hoping that it would fix itself when i logged back in, only to be stuck on the character select screen, waiting to connect.

27 minutes ago, prietess said:

Extremely Long Delay for all players when doing anything in game : Can't log in (or take forever to login), can't logout (or forever to logout, then get disconnected because it took too long),

can't take quest, can't kill boss, can't open box (for each: or take too long to do one of these: 3 mins to just open 1 box, 5 mins to just get 1 quest from NPC)

In short, you can't do many things now in the game, and it happened suddenly, a few hours after Yura server is up.

And I guess all the NC staffs have gone back home? I kept trying to refresh the twitter page but there is no update on this issue.

And there is another maintenance tomorrow which is TOO FAR AWAY from now though.

So, no bns for like 24 hours in total? (summing up with the 12 hours long maintenance today which literally made it impossible to do many things for many people)

Ditto

It seems to be Extremely long lag when trying to take a quest or open your loot chests.
Haven't tired to do a dungeon again though too see what will happen but atm the game really isn't all that playable as things are.