last tier legendary accesory

Exchallenger

3 hours ago, Exchallenger said:

Cathedra Cliff + H0 + Stonescale Passage total 271 run complated and I didn't see any legendary accesory. What's the drop change ? 1/500 ? 1/1000 ?

https://ibb.co/C61bZdr

Most of the time you will be achieving 100 Clear Achievement and collecting 250 cores to buy your accessories, that's how you'll be getting most of your accessories and that's how most people do too, it's very unlikely you will have a drop before you get 100 clears, I mean it does happens, but not too often, RNG is RNG. Your best bet would be to set your mentality of getting 100 Clears and buying accessory with 250 cores and forgetting about drops, if it drops then great, you'll have a chance of skipping the farm, if it doesn't then it doesn't, don't put your hopes too high, I've done over 550 Stonescale Passage, I've seen a drop on 17th Run, and second drop was on 354, meaning over 330 runs was dry until second dropped, I've saw my first H0 drop on around 150~ Clear, and I've done Cathedra Cliff over 250 times and seen it drop once, So just forget about drops and focus on clearing 100 times.

To add to what SayhaSeer said:

I got my first Stonescale drop within 10 runs, the second drop came around my 80-85th run, after that didnt see one so far.

Hangar0 saw like 3 drops within my 100 runs. Cathedral Cliffs....i do not remember but i think i didnt see a drop till after 100 runs.

Rng is rng, but hard modes have a higher chance of dropping the legendary items. Generally when a new dungeon comes out, the first week legendary drops seem to be far more frequent (might be a placebo, but it does feel that way).

I said "I saw 0 item within 271 run." also you talking about that I forget the drop drop change and collect 250 cores for every acc. if so I need 750+ runs for collect 1250 cores.  than I can take all accessory pieces right ? 1 run will take average 15 min. 750 x 15 = 187 hours farming :)

3 hours ago, Exchallenger said:

I said "I saw 0 item within 271 run." also you talking about that I forget the drop drop change and collect 250 cores for every acc. if so I need 750+ runs for collect 1250 cores.  than I can take all accessory pieces right ? 1 run will take average 15 min. 750 x 15 = 187 hours farming :)

Or you can spam farm Stonescale Passage for cores/scales, Runs takes less then 5 minutes and quite often you get criticals from boxes.

Edited by SayhaSeer

4 hours ago, Exchallenger said:

Be happy you can get them with cores. In the beginning there were no cores and no 100 run guaranteed accessories. you had to run the dungeons until they dropped and then bid with others for them.

Compared to that now even with needing so many runs, its still easier.