Wind archer instant storm bolt skill

Zair

So i was looking for some archer builds and skill rotations and i notice some of them can cast storm bolt (4) stage 2 (the charge skill) instantly without using the circles skill, like in this videos:

[moderated content]

I fought in arena pvp with some wind archers that did the same and i was wondering how they do it? 

Edited by PhoenixMitra
Removed videos.

Some more knowledgeable archer may correct if im wrong but as far as i know, only way to get that instant cast is via bns buddy xml editing

A.k.a Cheating. So don't do it.

Just because you can edit some files because of whatever reason doesn't always mean you should and some people don't have that level of integrity if you get what i mean.

9 minutes ago, Amarathiel said:

Some more knowledgeable archer may correct if im wrong but as far as i know, only way to get that instant cast is via bns buddy xml editing

A.k.a Cheating. So don't do it.

Just because you can edit some files because of whatever reason doesn't always mean you should and some people don't have that level of integrity if you get what i mean.

Oh i thought it was some sort of item or skill upgrade that could unlock this... So there is people like this guy in the videos doing the new end game raid using cheats and even shows it on youtube.. How come he doesnt get a ban? I was getting hype with wind archer because of this now im sad... 

• NCSOFT

Greetings everybody,

We have removed the videos from the original post as posting them here is a violation of our forum's Code of Conduct. We want to encourage you to report any suspicious behavior you encounter in game to our Support team. You can submit a ticket via the Support tab above. Our Support team can then take a closer look and investigate.

Again, the forums are not the right place for the reports and the forum staff does not have the ability to look into these situations, only our Support team does.

Thank you so much for your assistance!