rank based matchmaking in battleground sucks, equipment based matchmaking it's the only way to make the game enjoyable for everyone.

it is so obvious that there is not much to say, except if some no brain thinks that for a 10 hg a game against a 30 hg with 2800 pvp attack power can be enjoyable just because they are both bronze.

And maybe so the lamers with 2500 pvp attack power  who remain on purpose at low rank only to farm more battle points against players unable to do them a single damage stop with that bullshit. 

Edited by frassinonero

Tell me why should i upgrade any gear if we get equipment based matchmaking ? If every enemy got the same gear as me i just make it harder if i upgrade my stuff.

This season ive played a bit of 6v6 not alot thou and i reached rank 3 (currently) on Beluga and Whirwind valley (on a dead class thou) i dont have super high whale gear its gear anyone can reach with a bit of time. I still die in one shot of archer for example but i dont think gear based matchmaking would solve any issue here it would just create issue.

Our dream of gear equilized Batlegroud will most likely not happen either so just get urselfe a bit gear or dont play 6v6 in the first place.

You dont have to enter 6v6 either to get gear cause you can earn bloodstones with 1v1 aswell.

You can have:

Incenerator 9

Max Accesories expect for glove and bracelet of course. But there are still the old ones.

Avengine Soul shield

before entering 6v6 at all.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

Game's developers purposely included 4 different pvp classes of weapons and soul shields in the game

1) ascendand and ivory beluga

2)dragon forge and nova core

3)incenerator and avenging

4)dragonfang and dragonfang soul shield

these different classes make no sense competing together, matchmaking must keep them separate

why should i level my equipment? Because a higher class should earn more battle points than the previous one

In this way everyone can enjoy this game mode and everyone would have an incentive to improve equipment and the price of the moonstones would drop.

You are absolutely no one to say that those with low equipment cannot join a match, lamer

Edited by frassinonero

vor 36 Minuten schrieb frassinonero:

You are absolutely no one to say that those with low equipment cannot join a match, lamer.

Ive never said low equipment should be banned or removed or something like this but if you play 100% pve gear for example Raven weapon or simply story gear you shouldnt be able to join 6v6.

It cost litterly 0 Gold to get basic PVP Gear it 100% free but if you decide to join with some char that was just created due to some lvl 60 ticket its just griefing. Other people actully want to try to win but if you have people like this in ur team its not possible to win and you waste your time.

Also if you seperate people cause of their gear, it dosent matter how you do it people will not have a reason to upgrade their stuff. Getting more Battlepoints for it is no reason to upgrade stuff cause most people play to get HM coins and thoose are reached by top spots this would mean you could get rank 1 way easier if you dont upgrade your stuff.

Its just plain stupid.

4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

It cost litterly 0 Gold to get basic PVP Gear it 100% free

Basic pvp gear it's totaly useless in bg right now, with ivory beluga and ascendant 9/10 you make so low damage that this game considers you afk and give you a soft ban.

each of the 4 classes should have its own matchmaking and its own ranking with much greater rewards as you go up

Edited by frassinonero

• 2 weeks later...

this game is full of lamers who only enjoy taking advantage of low-level players by "selling" them raids instead of helping them voluntarily as in any game in the world and abusing their time in battlegrounds without giving them half a chance to win. It is a shame that the developers do not intervene to resolve this situation

vor 9 Stunden schrieb frassinonero:

this game is full of lamers who only enjoy taking advantage of low-level players by "selling" them raids instead of helping them voluntarily

Most people help them without charging them but if you want to get carried through a raid of course they charge you. Its the decision of new players if they want to buy something or run thoose raids for themselve. You dont need ET Gear to get an ET Group same for any other raid just get a guild.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb frassinonero:

as in any game in the world and abusing their time in battlegrounds without giving them half a chance to win.

Thats normal if you play a PVP mode its PVP you want to win so you dont want the enemy to have a chance. People actully complain about enemy not losing on purpose ? So are litterly saying if you have max gear and see someone without gear in 6v6 we have to lose on purpose so the guy who didnt put any kind of effort into his gear can win.

On 3.7.2020 at 9:04 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Most people help them without charging them but if you want to get carried through a raid of course they charge you. Its the decision of new players if they want to buy something or run thoose raids for themselve. You dont need ET Gear to get an ET Group same for any other raid just get a guild.

Thats normal if you play a PVP mode its PVP you want to win so you dont want the enemy to have a chance. People actully complain about enemy not losing on purpose ? So are litterly saying if you have max gear and see someone without gear in 6v6 we have to lose on purpose so the guy who didnt put any kind of effort into his gear can win.

I don't know what exactly frassinoneromeans with "without giving them half a chance" but spomething I can think of is the spawncamping that can happen if you one team is way stronger in whirlwind valley. Because then usually the stronger team wil just crush everyone jumping down. Going back to the points and defending them at least gives a chance to fight one spot.

Concering the raids I also had quite opposite experience. My main has full TT set, weapon on stage 9, ring and earring on 10. Was looking for an ET raid and one answer I got was, after sending a parse, "Well, 2,5 million dps is kinda low and you are also missing badge and soul shields". So yeah, some people expect you to buy the items first before joining a raid group.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Shekinah:

Concering the raids I also had quite opposite experience. My main has full TT set, weapon on stage 9, ring and earring on 10. Was looking for an ET raid and one answer I got was, after sending a parse, "Well, 2,5 million dps is kinda low and you are also missing badge and soul shields". So yeah, some people expect you to buy the items first before joining a raid group.

To be honest 2.5 us pretty low if you have full TT. Probably he had other reasons to not take u in.

I don't know what exactly frassinoneromeans with "without giving them half a chance"

I have already explained it, I mean when the matchmakin puts in a team players exaggeratedly better equipped than the other and this happens in all the maps.

Thats normal if you play a PVP mode its PVP you want to win so you dont want the enemy to have a chance.

each of the players wants to win but the game should take care to make comparable teams fight, it's called balance. It makes no sense to have a small car and a Ferrari fight on equal terms

vor 13 Stunden schrieb frassinonero:

each of the players wants to win but the game should take care to make comparable teams fight, it's called balance. It makes no sense to have a small car and a Ferrari fight on equal terms

You talk about balance in Blade and soul ? Balance is already a meme in Blade and soul. In a game where 1 class is litterly invincible while doing dmg but another dosent have such abilitys there is no balance. If NC would care about it we would have seen a skill patch like 1 year ago and not dmg reduction to everything. DMG reduction dont balance anything it just makes the tanky classes even more powerful while the agressive classes (which are not top tier) lose even more.

DMG reduction dont balance anything it just makes the tanky classes even more powerful while the agressive classes (which are not top tier) lose even more.

I've never ask for  damage reductions, i ask to change battleground's matchmaking system to divide the teams so that they have comparable equipment levels (weapons, accessories, soulshield)

vor 16 Stunden schrieb frassinonero:

I've never ask for  damage reductions, i ask to change battleground's matchmaking system to divide the teams so that they have comparable equipment levels (weapons, accessories, soulshield)

Like i always write this will never happen cause it makes the need for upgrading ur gear to zero. Why should i upgrade my gear if my enemy gets stronger this way ? If i dont upgrade my gear my enemy will be around the same anyway. There is no way you can balance the matchmaking with stuff like this. If you want to change something to make the game more fair you need to do skill patches.

I am very active in this forum cause i am bored alot so i think ive read litterly every post since nearly 2 years and not a single request for matchmaking that does make sense expect for maybe "remove the ability to que with bronce when you are gold" that one was ok the rank difference should be like 100 at max to duo que.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb frassinonero:

less gear rank= less battlepoints earn

more gear rank= more battlepoints earn

Do i understand this correctly ? You want two kind of ques ? a que people can enter with xx ammount of gear and a que people enter with xx ammount of gear ? Thats something different cause of the HM coins it would actully be worth getting big gear too but it would force us to create two sets of PVP gear aswell.

Why would it need two ques? It could be implemented that tier 1 pvp gear gives one point, tier 2 items give two points and so on. Weapon and soul shields could also have points attached to them. Though this example is pretty rough scaling so wouldn't work well but ht eidea should be clear.

The higher your gear points are the more battle points you get and also your matchmaking will be with people in the same gear range.

Quite the reason to upgrade the gear I'd say.

Battlegrounds is not meant to be equal. I've experienced a lot of 2 or 3 v 1s. Sometime 6v1s. Its meant for team play. The one thing I don't get is this. When in 6s they give the ability for certain classes to avoid the mechs of pvp. Immunity is one of the biggest downfalls this game has. It allows a few classes to hold points in 6s uncontested such as a destroyer using Stone shield, Ember stomp, Stone shield and Typhoon (constant repeat) using the holy fire soul badge. That's just 1 example immunity acting a fool. Counter is another thing. KFM and Sins both have this aspect. Not that they are un killable because they are. It requires skill and the ability to outsmart them. However in 6s it doesn't have a place because not all members will understand their mechs. 

Am 13.7.2020 um 23:35 schrieb sojaa:

Not that they are un killable because they are. It requires skill and the ability to outsmart them.

Sorry but i have another oppinion. KFM can be outplayed but Assasin cant. They can take spots even tho people spam their skill at them while they are caping and their movement speed is way to big so even as a SF i cant catch them if they run even if they run with horn in beluga they are faster than i can be. (Might be different for archer or gunner).

Now we add in a 15 sec godmode of them plus stealth and 2 tab escapes its litterly impossible to kill them if they are not stupid af.

P.S yesterday i played a bit 6v6 again Assasins did 330k in one attack while i can only do 50K with nearly the same gear. Classes with thoose immunity skills like warden, assasin.... are so messed up current patch.

Edited by ImoutoMaster
Language.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 6:03 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Sorry but i have another oppinion. KFM can be outplayed but Assasin cant. They can take spots even tho people spam their skill at them while they are caping and their movement speed is way to big so even as a SF i cant catch them if they run even if they run with horn in beluga they are faster than i can be. (Might be different for archer or gunner).

Now we add in a 15 sec godmode of them plus stealth and 2 tab escapes its litterly impossible to kill them if they are not stupid af.

P.S yesterday i played a bit 6v6 again Assasins did 330k in one attack while i can only do 50K with nearly the same gear. Classes without thoose immunity skills like warden, assasin.... are so messed up current patch.

I'm not going to say I haven't seen a sin like that because I have lol. I also like getting zapped in the ass by an fm that cant be cced and is floating around like the messiah.

Warden has immunity(cant cc them inside v and other circumstances). Sin has Immunity (cant cc them during god mode). If you cant cc them they are immune to status effects.