Nightfall Sanctuary Raid with HM14

xxLYNxx

Am 22.5.2020 um 19:14 schrieb xxLYNxx:

Do you think I can do the NS raid with HM14, 1147ap?

No i dont think so cause your DPS is probably around 130K if you play well while this Raid needs maybe 350K at absoloute minimum. Even with meeting the minimum requirements you need a whole 12 man group and do mechanics which is very very hard to get since most players are not interested to do mechanics in a 2 years old raid which is litterly giving no usefull items anymore after your first run. 

Realisticly speaking you will need 1.800 AP and decent dmg otherwise most groups will not allow you to join since they want to skip mechanics. 

Its not hard reaching 1.800 thou or just get a guild which simply carries you through the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ or like i recommend buy yourselfe into the raids. ET + TT stuff is 7500Gold currently which is earned in like 3 days maybe ?

Update: Price increased. Last time i loocked at the prices it was 9K already. 

Edited by ImoutoMaster

• 3 weeks later...
On 22.05.2020 at 10:58 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

No i dont think so cause your DPS is probably around 130K if you play well while this Raid needs maybe 350K at absoloute minimum. Even with meeting the minimum requirements you need a whole 12 man group and do mechanics which is very very hard to get since most players are not interested to do mechanics in a 2 years old raid which is litterly giving no usefull items anymore after your first run. 

Realisticly speaking you will need 1.800 AP and decent dmg otherwise most groups will not allow you to join since they want to skip mechanics. 

Its not hard reaching 1.800 thou or just get a guild which simply carries you through the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ or like i recommend buy yourselfe into the raids. ET + TT stuff is 7500Gold currently which is earned in like 3 days maybe ? 

I agree with everything you have written up except... how you getting 7.5k gold in 3 days? I really would like to know thew mystery behind this :D. We are talking obviously about new player here.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Smoq:

I agree with everything you have written up except... how you getting 7.5k gold in 3 days? I really would like to know thew mystery behind this :D. We are talking obviously about new player here.

Well i give a hint. Soul stones, Moonstones are at a good price right now and someone tested it for me here in forum already even if you are bad/average at PVP he won around 50% of the matches. So it might take a bit longer for the average player but its possible.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Well i give a hint. Soul stones, Moonstones are at a good price right now and someone tested it for me here in forum already even if you are bad/average at PVP he won around 50% of the matches. So it might take a bit longer for the average player but its possible.

So let's say someone would do it 24/7... how much he would get in 3 days? If you are bad in PvP and play 1v1, you win maybe 5% of matches. If you are talking about battlegrounds, then yeah, there will be something like 50%, but how many hours you will actually be able to play daily?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Smoq:

So let's say someone would do it 24/7... how much he would get in 3 days? If you are bad in PvP and play 1v1, you win maybe 5% of matches. If you are talking about battlegrounds, then yeah, there will be something like 50%, but how many hours you will actually be able to play daily?

This calculation is based on assumptions so please dont take it as 100% correct:

we talk about 1v1 now and since there is que time i count 30 seconds que per match. For bad players probably less. 2.5 Minutes for each match which is for good players probably like 1.5 Minutes but we take 2.5 Minutes now which means 3 Minutes per match. So you can play up to 20 matches per hour.

20x 647 (+/-10) would be 12940 Zen beans per hour but average player will not be able to win every match so i count 50%.

10x 647 + 10x 49 = 6960 Zen beans each hour. 6960 x 18 hours = 125280 Zen beans. You can buy 104 Soul stone boxes with it which is around: 12168 Gold x 3 = 36504 Gold in 3 days.

Again theese are just assumptions i havent tested it myselfe i am to lazy to farm 24/7 i calculated with a market price of 1.95G for each soul stone. Ive already calulated it multiple times here in forum but 6v6 gives less Gold than 1v1 due to the time it takes to play 1 match. Most profitable PVP Gamemode is CBG thou.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

I believe in your math (no time to check it and confirm if it's right).

But how you assume that normal player can win 50% of the games? If someone is bad in pvp he won't be able to win more than 5% of the games. If he is average he can probably win around 40%.

In the past you required particular rank to get best chest, and bad or even average player won't get higher than silver (bad will stay in bronze).

And still - this is idea for pvp players, what about pve players? Or you say that one have to do massive amount of content he don't enjoy to get gold?

vor einer Stunde schrieb Smoq:

In the past you required particular rank to get best chest, and bad or even average player won't get higher than silver (bad will stay in bronze).

Everyone can learn and its definetly not hard getting to gold. I saw litterl trash players which would be far below average get gold rank. Even if you just started the game if you want to earn money off pvp you will play alot and you will get better to the point you will be able to reach gold urselfe. If best box would be plat thats another story. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Smoq:

And still - this is idea for pvp players, what about pve players? Or you say that one have to do massive amount of content he don't enjoy to get gold?

You can earn alot with PVP but you are heavely bottlenecked by PVE cause there is only X ammount of Keys which you need to open PVP Boxes and thoose can only be farmed via PVE. Even if you wanted to farm that much as i calculated it will not be possible eventually you will run out of keys and you can only get 2 or 3 keys per day but you would need 104 keys. 

PVE Players can earn way more per day assuming you dont have 2948284527834092 keys for PVP boxes around which no one has. Just run most recent dungeon in hard mode 24/7 you will earn way more cause of the scales. There are guilds that bid 10G per fragment just an example for you. 

34 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Everyone can learn and its definetly not hard getting to gold. I saw litterl trash players which would be far below average get gold rank. Even if you just started the game if you want to earn money off pvp you will play alot and you will get better to the point you will be able to reach gold urselfe. If best box would be plat thats another story. 

You can earn alot with PVP but you are heavely bottlenecked by PVE cause there is only X ammount of Keys which you need to open PVP Boxes and thoose can only be farmed via PVE. Even if you wanted to farm that much as i calculated it will not be possible eventually you will run out of keys and you can only get 2 or 3 keys per day but you would need 104 keys. 

PVE Players can earn way more per day assuming you dont have 2948284527834092 keys for PVP boxes around which no one has. Just run most recent dungeon in hard mode 24/7 you will earn way more cause of the scales. There are guilds that bid 10G per fragment just an example for you. 

How can new player farm newest hard modes?

First you say that 7500/3 days, now you say that you can open 2-3 boxes.

I think you have said 7.5k gold/ 3 days from the point of ultra hardcore super geared whale... which probably could be possible and maybe even more. But you tried to sell this idea of 7.5k gold/3 days to someone with 1147 ap... now tell me - you weren't just trolling?

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Smoq:

How can new player farm newest hard modes?

I was talking here about PVE Overall cause your wrote "what about PVE Players". New Players dont need gold yet they can farm to 2nd gen legenrary with tringular gems and atleast raven 9 or something. Thoose players need a guild and start farming all dungeons. Even Easy mode which they will soon be able to do if they farmed their tringular gems will earn more than PVP cause still people pay alot of Elder Fragments. Of course we are talking about someone who plays 18 hours a day which is alot. If you only play like 2 hours a day PVP will earn way more.

First you say that 7500/3 days, now you say that you can open 2-3 boxes.

Well you asked what you can earn in 3 days max if you play 24/7 and thats around 36K but due to the lack of Keys most people will encounter it just thoose boxes.

I think you have said 7.5k gold/ 3 days from the point of ultra hardcore super geared whale... which probably could be possible and maybe even more. But you tried to sell this idea of 7.5k gold/3 days to someone with 1147 ap... now tell me - you weren't just trolling?

I wasnt trolling. If you are a new player and always do dailys and weeklys you will have a significate ammount of PVP Box Keys which you can open. Since alot of new players dont know how to progress super fast they will play with Aransu weapon even after like 3 weeks and 3 weeks gives you atleast 84Keys which can be made into: 9828Gold.

The fastest way to progress for a new player is summed up in 3 steps:

1. Farm everything you can farm in Moon refugee (Tringular gems and Legendary Accesories)

2. PVP daily to that ammount you own keys for.

3. Get a guild that is carrying you through the newest dungeons so you can skip for example Brood Chamber gloves.