Miss event

lazee

How were we gonna do if we miss the last event which was the major loss for new player? Blade and soul should reconsider about changing the due date and restore that for every new player to feel that they are unfair with others as well as having more interested in the game we play 

1 hour ago, lazee said:

How were we gonna do if we miss the last event which was the major loss for new player?

Then you just follow the upgrade path normally. Will take a bit longer but will teach you about the game and show you how to progress.

1 hour ago, lazee said:

Blade and soul should reconsider about changing the due date and restore that for every new player to feel that they are unfair with others as well as having more interested in the game we play 

Why would they? Its an event, like in many other games, if you missed it, then you missed it, there will be another one next time.

that event was bigger mistake from this game . Now its full of players whit 1800+ Ap and even dont know how to play his  class u cant trust anyone in dungeon and raid's  they do alot mistakes and after talk bad if u tell something, BIG MISTAKE

While i do agree this event was great for alts to get some missing gear it was really bad for the community thinking.

Since we know TT Gear got handed out for free we cannot say "player x is enough" most of F8 people do like 50% the dmg they should be doing and have no idea about mechs so they even die in easy mode. If thoose people dont have some accesories on stage 10 you most likely think "this is some trash player" and alot of people will kick them out of party.

Since it takes alot of time reaching that gear lvl the normal way this is gonna be hard for new players that need a decent party but will be kicked even more now.

Dont get me wrong i carry everyone in F8 i dont care abot their gear (expecft for hangar and sp) but majority will kick thoose.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

most of F8 people do like 50% the dmg they should be doing and have no idea about mechs so they even die in easy mod

I have people die in RT 1st boss when i am running dailies on my alt FM xD It always makes me laugh xD

I never understood you people.. 

- NCSoft make an event with good stuff for new players.. it's bad

- NCSoft make P2W events and no F2P friendly it's bad

It's not their fault that you missed that event or was to lazy to do it. For sure these kind of events will come in future.. just stop blaming them because you either too greedy to teach new people the mechs for old dungeons or you too greedy to be friendly with new people.

We cry there are no new players.. but when we get some of them the community just make them feel like sh!t and make them quit.. and after that we complain that it's NCSoft fault that new players don't come to the game.

BNS Community at it's finest.

• Like 2

vor einer Stunde schrieb Reyyamu:

- NCSoft make an event with good stuff for new players.. it's bad

Look at the big picture. While it is nice to get this gear for free the result is this gear is less worth so imagine you are gearing up normal and finally reached TT gear but no one lets you join their group cause they expect you to suck cause this is the same as story gear in theory. I am talking about the worth of gear. Raven was pleb gear before this event. Now its TT Gear.

- NCSoft make P2W events and no F2P friendly it's bad

Of course its bad if you cannot do an event cause you havent payed enough €€€. I dont need to explain why.

It's not their fault that you missed that event or was to lazy to do it.

Here i agree totally. The only option they could have done was make TT gear the new Story gear and i am totally against this idea. Raven is already way to good for story gear in my oppinion.

For sure these kind of events will come in future.. just stop blaming them because you either too greedy to teach new people the mechs for old dungeons or you too greedy to be friendly with new people.

I always run F8 either alone or with 1 or 2 randoom F8 people and teach them thats not the problem here. The Problem is about the pleb status you get now even with TT gear.

We cry there are no new players.. but when we get some of them the community just make them feel like sh!t and make them quit.. and after that we complain that it's NCSoft fault that new players don't come to the game.

Personally i dont care about the new players they can all quit but i wont tell them to quit cause they decided to play it and i accept that so i even support them as much as i can. I personally want to see more PVP Player but due to third specs we are losing players instead of getting players. How are you supposed to beat classes with 12 sec godmode while they can do dmg like crazy and are mobile af if you are not playing such a class urselfe ? People just quit cause they know they have no chance if they dont pay the €€€ to change class.

BNS Community at it's finest.

There is always a reason why community reacts how they react and its usually not community fault.