eon
colossus
arcana
ancestral

limitless
invincible
undying
legacy

you need to display the specs of soul badges, I couldnt find any information in internet

or make the exchange 1 silver

you need to make the ebon remnant link work , it took 5 days to motivate me enough to look for the npc blindly everywhere.

i gave 5 free ebon remnant stones to a wrong char, since i didnt know what they were for because of lacking in explantion, and since i do things in general with "share the wealth" tactics. "if char A gets to have the armory chest then char B gets to have 5 free ebon remnant stones". I sent 2 tickets about it for a possible relocation of 5 stones 6 days ago. i didnt get a response from them.

For soulbadges I agree, it's stupid that there are no infos about the effects on the boxes. But just ask someone which of the old ones is the best for your class.

The other parts well...just learn to read tbh. In the patchnotes you can read where the entrance for ebon realm is or just ask in faction chat. And if an item says "remnant" of course you will need it for the "remnant event". So don't blame others, if you don't read things.

The badges should be added to the equipment path window. so you can se what fuses it needs and what the stats on it are at al ltimes.

JJunsorei is only temporarily having those once thats over you cannot see it anymore unless you go to the TOI npc and slick the purple ones to check for fuses.

1 hour ago, schupunk said:

i gave 5 free ebon remnant stones to a wrong char, since i didnt know what they were for because of lacking in explantion, and since i do things in general with "share the wealth" tactics. "if char A gets to have the armory chest then char B gets to have 5 free ebon remnant stones". I sent 2 tickets about it for a possible relocation of 5 stones 6 days ago. i didnt get a response from them.

If you do not know what something is for you do not take it out of the box. Common sense. The 5 orbs were only in the hongmoon store because the NPC selling them was bugged and it blocked players from getting 5 orbs needed for the keys. Instead of waiting for the ticket you can just farm 250 ebon blooms and buy 5 orbs from the npc.

- faction chat.

dont think it always works, i always ask once or twice, sometimes no answers , have to move on

-learn to read tbh.

what is tbh? sometimes finding the location among 3~6 web sites,  is like finding a needle in a haystack, but i checked it also but  if i didnt find it in 30 seconds, i got something else  better to do.  if you made the link work, this could have been solved in 0.5 seconds. it took me over a year maybe 1.5 years to half come back to the BnS, i semi quited, except for daily.dash.  fine, no one is pulling you by your nose to motivate me, but i will do what i can, i will only give you 30 seconds to make me understand, or maybe next time.