playing a warden, i hit mobs i seem to lose HP

schupunk

i just started to play warden class, this class is totally strange, i am just about walkin around anywhere with 1% ~ 5% health, i dont know why i lose HP so fast.

i hit mobs i seem to lose HP????? and i nearly die and run away all the time, when mobs hit me while i just stand around, all mobs seem to die automatically and my HP goes to full.

4 hours ago, schupunk said:

i just started to play warden class, this class is totally strange, i am just about walkin around anywhere with 1% ~ 5% health, i dont know why i lose HP so fast.

i hit mobs i seem to lose HP????? and i nearly die and run away all the time, when mobs hit me while i just stand around, all mobs seem to die automatically and my HP goes to full.

Maybe read what your skills do in the future.

simple combat mode,  all skills and icon locations are default. full simple mode menu is not activated yet, maybe because my HM level is still too low.

i read 1000 times, icons do not say anything about "you strike you lose hp" anywhere,  only the left mouse button icon says HP recovery on hit and absorb damage as HP on hit... this one is confusing. i probably figure it out since you said about HP casting skills.

*sigh*

Do you notice that, when you play as a Warden, you don't have a focus meter? No blue orbs or line that appears under your health and running stamina gauges? Did you read anything about Warden before choosing the character... even on the character creation screen?

Because here's the thing...

Wardens use HP to fuel their attacks as if it's focus!

So yes, your HP will go down when you attack with your Warden... that is one of their primary mechanics. It's also why you have Resilience (the yellow shield icon that fills with your E skill if spec'd right).