Need help about Sf rotation

Jakjerin

I am newbei at this game just started to play 3 days ago(I am 50 lvl atm). Actually I need large information about sf not only skill rotation. which specs should i need to play spec talents etc. which skills should i need to macro it and if any usefull addons for sf can u share with me

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Jakjerin:

Is it hard to get wingrise soul badge? and how should i setup simple mode? i mean which keybinds i need to use on that( and dont forget im new player here :D)

Its not hard but for a new player kind of expensive.

1. You need to finish story

2. you need to do Tower of infninty daily

3. You need to save up for Divine Grace stones

4. You need to save up for the second badge you need to fuse with the pink one. Its the violette i believe. (get the pink and see what you can fuse it with there is only one option.)

5. Now you should be ready to fuse them booth together and you have Wingrise. But thats probably around 1K Gold atleast which can be a pain for completly new players.

I recommend since no one will care about your DPS in early. Just play the game till you have somewhat okish gear so you can run third raid (Nightfall century). When youve reached this threshhold its gonna be fast getting wingrise since you will have ways to get Divine Grace stones for free.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Jakjerin:

Okey thanks so much thats very helpfull for me. When i reach 1.5k ap can u help me about rotation to :D?

Like i wrote multiple times in other threads already: add #8747EinFeuchterTraum in Discord for any kind of BNS related questions.

Only thing i cannot explain is: fourth Raid mechs (ET), Hardmode Mechs of Hangar 0.

• Like 1

To add onto ImoutoMaster's information and to assist a little with some further information:

1) Right now, if you can earn up about 500 gold, there's an event currently that will let you buy cheap Divine Grace Stones. You're only limited to 5 per account, which is enough to fuse a badge. They cost 100 gold each (which is very cheap all things considered) and you can buy them from a merchant in Mushin's Tower (they are a Lyn name is Junsorei and they normally sell items for Koldrak Scales). In the second tab of things they sell, the first thing should be the 5 stones. So, if you have 500 gold, this would be a very good investment as soon as possible, since they will not be available after April 22nd. I should also point out that this NPC sells Riftdawn weapon chests for Naryu Silver. If you have not upgraded your weapon at all from story (meaning it's Riftwalk or Dawnforged stage 3) and you didn't get a lot of gem slots on it, going to see this NPC and attempting to buy more copies of that weapon until you get one with 7 or even 8 gem slots might not be a bad investment either (as Legendary Gem Hammers might cost you down the road... or you can just get one fully-slotted for some Naryu Silver)

2) ImoutoMaster has pointed out the badge for the frost path (2nd spec) Soul Fighter... just so you know. Honestly, I prefer it too, but that's your call. Both are fine. If you are doing the frost path, Simple Mode is actually pretty effective just like IM said. Simple Mode is essentially a pre-made macro the game put in. For most classes, you don't need to disable any skills to use it effectively and for SF, it does what you need. All you need to do is click on the button that says "SIMPLE" above the icon for your Right Mouse Button (RMB) to turn it on. You can turn it off by clicking it as well. Simple Mode cannot be used in the Hongmoon Training Room, so be warned.

3) Your basic rotation is pretty straightforward (made moreso with Simple Mode). When a fight begins, get in close (2 is an approach skill), then press Z, F and hold RMB. Simple Mode will take care of the combo for you, but essentially, you'll see that you'll do a special flurry of attacks and every time you gain 5 stacks of chi (the blue circles), V lights up and activates automatically. Additionally, you'll see anima stacks appear (yellow symbols appearing in a circle just to the right of the blue ones). Upon hitting 5 stacks of anima, you can press the left mouse button (LMB) to release it. While anima does increase defence, releasing it will lower Z's cooldown... and that flurry mode (and V skills) is a big part of your damage output.

Now, when your Z is on cooldown, one of your best options to get a quick stack of chi/anima is to tab into your ranged stance. While it's generally weaker, it does have a nice little set of skills to use. Aim at a target and press V to do a beam of energy. You'll see that you'll get a bunch of chi stacks and at 5 stacks, F lights up. Press and hold F until it runs out, then swap back to melee stance with Tab and you can use V (or just hold RMB thanks to Simple Mode) to do another Frost Storm. Once you use this skill, it will go onto cooldown for a while. You'll be able to see on your screen when that cooldown runs out (you'll see a timer with that skills' icon). If it's on cooldown, you'll rarely want to be in ranged stance unless you're looking to do certain other skills.

When your Z (melee stance) and V (ranged stance) are both on cooldown and there's nothing else you can do, just stay in melee stance and RMB. It's a basic combo, but it will slowly build up chi. X can also give 1 stack of chi too but it's rare you'll need it. All you're waiting for is times where your Z comes back up or when your V (ranged stance) comes up.

That's pretty much the basics right there... well... maybe a bit more intermediate... but still. It SOUNDS more complicated than it ultimately is... and with a little practice, you'll be able to do it easily. Eventually, you'll need to worry about certain equipment giving you special buffs when using certain skills, but that's a LITTLE more advanced and you don't need to worry about it right away.

Anyways, that's all you really need to know for now. Good luck! =3

vor 14 Stunden schrieb SilverFoxR:

Now, when your Z is on cooldown, one of your best options to get a quick stack of chi/anima is to tab into your ranged stance. While it's generally weaker, it does have a nice little set of skills to use. Aim at a target and press V to do a beam of energy.

Ranged stance is not used at all anymore since you dont play raid weapon here a vid of the combo: 

On 2020-02-29 at 7:45 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Ranged stance is not used at all anymore since you dont play raid weapon here a vid of the combo:

Ah, so you shouldn't at all use the raid weapon? I wasn't 100% sure. I'll definitely look into this at some point =p

Still, a lot of this does rely on the new badge, does it not? Until our friend gets the new badge, it's at least good to know about the ranged stances (only) decent moves =p

vor 13 Stunden schrieb SilverFoxR:

Ah, so you shouldn't at all use the raid weapon? I wasn't 100% sure. I'll definitely look into this at some point =p

Still, a lot of this does rely on the new badge, does it not? Until our friend gets the new badge, it's at least good to know about the ranged stances (only) decent moves =p

You are right cause of the new Badge range stance is not needed anymore if you combine it with non raid weapon cause you will not have any cooldown on your burst.

If this is to boring for you tho you can play with ranged stance but you have to much cooldown reduction then this is why Raid weapon is better if you decide to play this way.

Personally i prefer non raid weapon cause you dont have to raid for it but its your own decision of course. My DPS increase was nearly 1 Million DPS from not playing ranged anymore.

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

You are right cause of the new Badge range stance is not needed anymore if you combine it with non raid weapon cause you will not have any cooldown on your burst.

If this is to boring for you tho you can play with ranged stance but you have to much cooldown reduction then this is why Raid weapon is better if you decide to play this way.

Personally i prefer non raid weapon cause you dont have to raid for it but its your own decision of course. My DPS increase was nearly 1 Million DPS from not playing ranged anymore.

Nice. I still need the new badge and ya, if you can get to near-constant Z uptime, that's big. I have A9 on my SF alt, but I might have to check this out when I get the new badge. It sounds awesome.

• 1 month later...
On 29/02/2020 at 2:45 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

Well this was beautiful to watch. I'm also new and I got lucky with the event that gave the GC weapon. Should I switch from a raid weapon to the PVE one shown in this video? Thank you in advance =) 

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Meena:

Well this was beautiful to watch. I'm also new and I got lucky with the event that gave the GC weapon. Should I switch from a raid weapon to the PVE one shown in this video? Thank you in advance =) 

Before that you really need to get the wingrise badge first.