Really happy with this event!

Fortunaea

Honestly I'm really happy with this event :o Compared to others it's very inclusive even for f2p and even the f2p are helpful to non-f2p and vice versa :o everyone is actually working together a little more.

and the new reward chest in Daily Dash, I hope it stays as a possible thing to win forever :please:

just a small request  = can we add one normal Moonstone to the DD? some items are repeated on the DD so I guess we could remove one and just throw a moonstone in there. Would be nice. :D

what do you mean ?

This event is the same as every other regular event without an event dungeon ?

Except they force you to fish a few hours and lowered the currency amounts from every other source.. how is this event good again?

Unless you mean compared to Hunter's Refugee, but don't go praising them cause they still screwed you over with this event compared to any other event.

As an f2p I actually managed to get a bit of gold and some nice items (not whale level profit but survivable), and even buying some f10 items off others with gold didn't cripple me. So, I guess if your standards are higher it'll be disappointing, but I'll take what I can get, and so far this one has been better.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Fortunaea:

As an f2p I actually managed to get a bit of gold and some nice items (not whale level profit but survivable), and even buying some f10 items off others with gold didn't cripple me. So, I guess if your standards are higher it'll be disappointing, but I'll take what I can get, and so far this one has been better.

You mean Hongsils Treasure Draw or the actual event? :HongWhat: