Urban Legend costume set and 365 Premium

Demondawn

Hey, gonna drop a link to a similiar thread in the bug report category forum. Though not exactly the same, its quite close to the issue you seem to be experiencing. Throw a reply at the end in case the issue hasn't been reported much yet.  You may wanna start a support ticket like the mod told the Original poster to do.

• NCSOFT

If you haven't received it yet please contact out Customer Support Team, they have a list of people that will be eligible. If you've already contacted them and you still don't have the outfit please send me your ticket number or region/character name and I will have someone take a look. 

Thank you.

This sounds like a total SCAM and false advertisement! I don't know why you guys didn't proof-read the article paragraph regarding that Premium Membership BNS outfit. My friend basically can't get it right now due to having a 3 month premium membership and has to wait till it expires to get it when it clearly stated that any new membership will get it by the 23rd! Other people who renewed months ago before the cut-off day got it but your current players who got a new membership just for this outfit didn't.  WVqWbvr.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2020 at 2:45 PM, Noire said:

This sounds like a total SCAM and false advertisement! I don't know why you guys didn't proof-read the article paragraph regarding that Premium Membership BNS outfit. My friend basically can't get it right now due to having a 3 month premium membership and has to wait till it expires to get it when it clearly stated that any new membership will get it by the 23rd! Other people who renewed months ago before the cut-off day got it but your current players who got a new membership just for this outfit didn't.  WVqWbvr.png

same thing for me, I've to wait for my 3 months vip till it expires to get it, sometime i just dont get it why I've to wait 3 more months to get it. I was thinking of asking for the refund if possible.