HIVE QUEENS BARB!!!

trowafuh

SO...HOW CAN I ACTUALLY GET THIS??

I HAVE RAVEN 7 BOW AND I WNT TO MAKE IT ARANSU 1 AND UP TO ARANSU 9 BCOZ OF THE GEAR REQUIREMENTS...

THEY ALWAYS KICK ME COZ IM WEAK..

I DONT HAVE MONEY IN REAL LIFE

DONT HAVE GOLD

DONT HAVE GUILD

DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN THE GAME....

IS IT POSSIBLE???

OR I JUST HAVE TO QUIT THE GAME???

PLS SOMEONE TELL ME

PLEASE

HELP GUYS

Edited by trowafuh

1. Your caps lock key is broken (lol)
2. You can buy it from the market, it's called "Hive Queens somewhat box" and should be around 15-30g iirc. Just search for "Hive Queen" in the market and you will find it.
3. Please don't upgrade your weapon from raven 7 to aransu 1. Stage 1 weapons are pretty bad, wait at least until you can upgrade from raven 7 -> raven 9 -> aransu 3.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RyVerseLy said:

3. Please don't upgrade your weapon from raven 7 to aransu 1. Stage 1 weapons are pretty bad, wait at least until you can upgrade from raven 7 -> raven 9 -> aransu 3.

Not necessarily a bad move, I myself have gone Raven 7 -> Aransu 1 and still got a decent DPS gain for it (may be the class, but eh). You will go to Aransu 3 asap anyway after that.

Also, answering to @trowafuh:

I feel you, I was in your same situation until last week, but managed to buy the Hive Queen material from Marketplace. It won't cost much, 10-15 gold at max, especially today since it is raid reset day and people will be dropping a lot of chests. Should they cost anymore than this, either wait or PM me after maintenance is done, I will sell you a material chest I dropped from my VT raid yesterday

• Like 1

SORRY FOR THE CAPS RAGE GUYS....

I REALLY WANT THIS GAME SO IM SO WORRIED THAT I CANT BE STRONG ENOUGH

UHMM...SO I CAN BUY IT FOR JUST 30 G... WELL I HAVE 30G

IM SEARCHING FOR THE BARB ON THE MARKET...

THE WORD BARB

I DIDNT KNOW THAT ITS IN THE CHEST..

IM SUCH A NOOB...

BTW ITS JUST MY 3RD WEEK IN PLAYING...

THANKS GUYS FOR THE HELP

ILL JUST BUY IT FROM THE MARKET..

THANKS A LOT

57 minutes ago, trowafuh said:

SO...HOW CAN I ACTUALLY GET THIS??

I HAVE RAVEN 7 BOW AND I WNT TO MAKE IT ARANSU 1 AND UP TO ARANSU 9 BCOZ OF THE GEAR REQUIREMENTS...

THEY ALWAYS KICK ME COZ IM WEAK..

I DONT HAVE MONEY IN REAL LIFE

DONT HAVE GOLD

DONT HAVE GUILD

DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN THE GAME....

IS IT POSSIBLE???

OR I JUST HAVE TO QUIT THE GAME???

PLS SOMEONE TELL ME

PLEASE

HELP GUYS

DO YOU HAVE SOME SOCIAL SKILLS TO MAKE A FRIEND ONLINE AND JOIN A GUILD? ALSO I RECOMMEND YOU TO MAKE RAVEN9 THEN GO ARANSU3, BETTER THAN R7->A1. CAPS ARE INTENDED TO ANSWER YOU, HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR

1 minute ago, trowafuh said:

@MasterRoy

are u sure??

hive queens barb chest?

my IGN is

FreyaBels

pm me thanks

The chest I sell lets you select which Hive Queen material you need, so you can potentially grab either Rancor, Husk or Barb at your will.

Now that I think about it, i'm not sure I can physically trade it (unsure if i can trade it as unsealed chest version). Anyway, I'll still PM you if everything is fine, my IGN is Littoria. Should I not be able to trade it, search in Marketplace for it, as I said before you should be able to buy a chest with way less than 30G