We will have the XML edit blocked like in RU server?(GCD question)

Oliverzin

Every update is removing lines of "features" that help with performance, wouldn't it be better to block XML and remove GCD which make player to have a bad experience with skill delays?

Why dont you put the game into the ability to compute first on my computer, and then my computer send it to the game server? Like other games...

@Cyan :please:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Oliverzin said:

Every update is removing lines of "features" that help with performance, wouldn't it be better to block XML and remove GCD which make player to have a bad experience with skill delays?

Why dont you put the game into the ability to compute first on my computer, and then my computer send it to the game server? Like other games...

@Cyan :please:

Up!! I play from Brazil, and this game punish so much high ping, I can't play without this GCD.

• Like 3

as the low and high bar of gear for the average types of players raises we have to fight the circle of sundering for the mid quality essential bracelet, those fights feel very oppressive when the ping&fps dont go well, even if the player knows exactly what to do,

fun game though ill try and fail as much as it takes to play, its the best game