Current State of game

ombremq

The few change added recently are nice but problem of this game is that you need to update it and to focus bringing back challenge /hype and fun... and if you people keep slacking i fear we wont even pass UE4, putting few nerf to make the progression faster is nice but what about the rest? what people desire is to have a decent mmorpg not even a perfect one but at least what everything is provided on any other mmorpg, you have to consider that few players wont come back because september patch was like last hope for them, they wanted good changes instead you implement broken features no1 asked for and you fixed it and probably think its ok now but its not...its really sad to see that we are facing a wall where the last content we can do, broken but fun to do are raids now cause everything those devs touch(ed) made this game more boring and broken:

- PVP : Completly destroyed with an awakened patch no1 asked for, instead of at least fix it by creating a 4th pvp focus Tab with old pvp skills and lock it for pvp, they have done nothing, a simple fix any kids could have done to at least not lose the pvp community.

- Clans : Important feature in any mmorpg to socialize and loyalty your player basse and even more powerfull feature when your playing a dead game, you never updated anything for it, there is old items on it, old abandoned feature, no bonus for doing dungeons /raid with clan , no clan activity except broken BG......nothing

- Event : same boring event, weekly/dungeons when you could add funny event exploiting your world...poh24/bsh/ misty forest open world pvp / adding open world boss/pvp etc...

- raid : BT 50 fps >>>> ET 10 FPS.....i fear that next raid we going to play with 1 FPS, how is it possible that every new raid you release we lose 10 FPS, what your people doing, arent you aware you game is not optimized, can't you just stop with all those animations and rooms and just put 1 boss / instance... TT/ET pleb weekly work with decent FPS take it as example
and ET jesus christ how can you explain the endgame raid got reward that poor? a badge that dont really increase your dps, an useless necklace super expensive and a Boss 1 dps check at last phase? hello?

-pve : easy mode is nice even if no1 asked for it but wont last long i think, doing dungeons brainlessly is not what drive people to play a game at this point just give us a bot
an easy fix as i always mentioned would have been to increase drop rate of hard mode or to put something worth the effort, like anything, 5ms / run, 1 elysian...anything, we can bid, any items could have work but most of people wont try it, its a waste of time for most of people because of the lack of rewards and too much effort.

To conclude there soo many problems/ outdated features in this game its depressing to be honest, the list is too long...i kind of understand you people focusing on getting money but i never saw a game in that state where every single features are just super broken and nothing is done to fix it...Even a private server run by 1man as a part job would probably have better features and updated content.

Getting feedback from players is ok but play the game for like 2 weeks and you will be able to fix a lot of things already.

• Like 1

They only care about selling Trove, RNG-Boxes or items from f10 in general. everything else they just dont care.
They also started to ruin the game on purpose beginning with the turtle event, followed by the hae mijin event, the archer patch and the removment of ventrure tokens from daily dash. Why you might ask? because they know BnS wont last much longer in EU/NA so they ruin the game to shut down the server and could save the efford to develope the UE4 version for our region, quite easy...

Edited by Merlin DE

The first 20 mins of this stream are illarrous but resume this game perfectly, totally unrewarding game, dunno how those devs just litteraly thought that removing every reward from dungeons/quest was a good idea, no unity boxes / no mats / no items/ not even decent experience pt, the base for a mmo, nothing worth farming anything in this game anymore.

Am 16.10.2019 um 13:01 schrieb ombremq:

- PVP : Completly destroyed with an awakened patch no1 asked for, instead of at least fix it by creating a 4th pvp focus Tab with old pvp skills and lock it for pvp, they have done nothing, a simple fix any kids could have done to at least not lose the pvp community.

- Clans : Important feature in any mmorpg to socialize and loyalty your player basse and even more powerfull feature when your playing a dead game, you never updated anything for it, there is old items on it, old abandoned feature, no bonus for doing dungeons /raid with clan , no clan activity except broken BG......nothing

- Event : same boring event, weekly/dungeons when you could add funny event exploiting your world...poh24/bsh/ misty forest open world pvp / adding open world boss/pvp etc...

- raid : BT 50 fps >>>> ET 10 FPS.....i fear that next raid we going to play with 1 FPS, how is it possible that every new raid you release we lose 10 FPS, what your people doing, arent you aware you game is not optimized, can't you just stop with all those animations and rooms and just put 1 boss / instance... TT/ET pleb weekly work with decent FPS take it as example
and ET jesus christ how can you explain the endgame raid got reward that poor? a badge that dont really increase your dps, an useless necklace super expensive and a Boss 1 dps check at last phase? hello?

-pve : easy mode is nice even if no1 asked for it but wont last long i think, doing dungeons brainlessly is not what drive people to play a game at this point just give us a bot
an easy fix as i always mentioned would have been to increase drop rate of hard mode or to put something worth the effort, like anything, 5ms / run, 1 elysian...anything, we can bid, any items could have work but most of people wont try it, its a waste of time for most of people because of the lack of rewards and too much effort.

PVP:  History what happened so every new player know why PVP Community is so small and angry about NC.

In August 2018 the community saw the update "Awakening" and saw tenah who was currently in World championchip in korea playing. Immediatly nearly everyone was against this update. Back then NC cared atleast a bit about the community and said "we gonna release it later than planed" cause it was planed for December 2018 but we got it march 2019, still without changes. This was the patch which started the planed destruction of PVP. Result everyone was trying out the new balancing but it didnt take long to see BD/BM are so broken that we needed a Hotfix for it but to this day nothing changed they even buffed BM (just an example for the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up balance). After that they saw most player quit PVP some got into 6v6 but most left completly. What did they think ? Due to the decreasing Population they implemented a time shedule so you cannot play 24/7 PVP. Of course even more people quit cause they are not allowed to play PVP people have to work to earn a living aswell.  Thoose where just the changes with the biggest effect of course they did more patches which hurt PVP but the others are small things.

Clans: I agree expect for Klan BG there is nothing really for Klans. I would like Klan 3v3 or Klan Open World stuff but like you can read above in my documentation of the PVP History they dont care about such stuff.

Event: All i want is that i can do the event fully with one char instead of being forced to play on 10 different alts. Why cant i farm thoose 5 oils per week with one char ?

Raid: They will not fix anything anymore since UE4 is going to happen. Sure EU/NA could be dead by then but the patches are made for KR not for us and i doubt they even care about the state of EU/NA otherwise they wouldnt ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up so often.

PVE: I dont get easy mode at all. The whole reason for easy mode is to remove the need of gear and make daylis fast but what we got is pretty much Normal mode since no one really died from Mechs in normal mode anyway. Why do we still have the tab normalmode ingame ? I think they ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up and wanted to give us 3 modes like in KR but since it was never stated that way from EU/NA no one rages about it casue it was not promised that way anyway.

Edited by ImoutoMaster