Retire Unrefined GC accessories plz

Aulann

I feel the game has gotten to the point where the unrefined Celestial emperor's ring and earring should be retired and just have the boxes give Stage 1 instead or at lest have the premium transformations stones being removed or reduced to 2.

10 minutes ago, Aulann said:

I feel the game has gotten to the point where the unrefined Celestial emperor's ring and earring should be retired and just have the boxes give Stage 1 instead or at lest have the premium transformations stones being removed or reduced to 2.

I think this will be changed once we get new ring / earring raid accessories. Currently the TT ones are still BiS.

6 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

You are supposed to Go in the progression of BT---VT---TT---ET and not skip a stage.

So when you get TT acessories you should already have BT at stage 10 and can just salvage the BT ones for the crux to use on the new acessory

That's true. I got mostly carried/rushed through BT/VT right into TT while trying to stay up to speed by focusing mostly on my Weapon/Brace. BT just feels so long ago and with how easy everything is just doesn't feel worth upgrading them just to switch them for the TT.

8 hours ago, Aulann said:

That's true. I got mostly carried/rushed through BT/VT right into TT while trying to stay up to speed by focusing mostly on my Weapon/Brace. BT just feels so long ago and with how easy everything is just doesn't feel worth upgrading them just to switch them for the TT.

the thing is, weapon / bracelet are not enough. A lot of DPS comes from stage 10 accessories and the additional buff they provide. And if i am not mistaking...stage 3 TT ring is already better than stage 10 BT. Similar with earring but someone would need to confirm it.