*spoilers* why y’all gotta do this

Psyrien

Because your character might be a great warrior but therefore you char is plain naiv and plain stupid (braindead would fit even better) running into any no matter how obvious a trap over and over again during the story and since it seems totaly normal to mass kill children in asia to make something dramatic since there are no other ways ;)

because B&S is a story of failures...

Your character aways  fails in final in history
player who doesn't invest a fortune fails to try to be strong, include will be kicked to do raids dungeons(dailies) and PVP
server fails to keep players with this huge insane and tedious grind...

but the game's scenery is beautiful, wonderful look's like some chinese old histories and the story is even fun to follow before taking a huge break until more chapters leave.

• Like 1

This is a bit strange I do agree. If I remember correctly Hong mentioned that the Hongmoon Arts was unlimited power, yet you continuously get defeated even after gaining the true powers of the Hongmoon, which makes me believe they are not unlimited as much as what they are cracked up to be. The best cutscene that the character had I think so far was during the battle with Jinsoyun. It's a disappointment really that our characters don't get much time to shine in the spotlight and unless there is something similar to that of the True Hongmoon Arts during the battle with Jinsoyun that happens it will continue to be a disappointment. Possibly maybe the character hasn't reached the full potential of the Hongmoon arts as of yet, but then again I don't really know for the reason behind all of this or why. It would make more sense to make the Hongmoon Arts Great, but not unlimited power to only get people hopes up only to have them shatter. Then again I have no idea what they have in mind for the story, so I can't say what is going to happen at all.