Why do you ignore every question pvp related in Streams ?

ImoutoMaster

I was just watching your current stream about the archer patch. 

I asked the whole stream "what about pvp restrictions when will they be removed ? you promised". 

Why is no one answering ? back when you introduced it people where complaining and you told us you`d change it if we dont like it !

So what about it ? its clear no one likes this. It destroyed the 3v3 Tag que completly and 1v1 cannot be played in the night ! why ? 6v6 i can kind of understand it but it was always regulated by itselfe. People knew they are not gonna get a que at a certain time so why did you have to patch it at all ? 

Simply put: No one likes this restriction and there is nothing to justify your decision since everyone knew it will worsen the state of the game i am sure you guys did too ! You guys are not dumb or atleast i want to believe that. (probably getting banned for this)

Remove the restriction completly ! Thats probably one of thoose things you dont even need the KR Team for it.  

After not logging in the game for several months (11 months or something), that was the most shocking thing I've seen so far. I was motivated to login and play some 1v1s, I get into the PvP lobby and I see this stupid message saying no queues are available at that time. Seriously what were they thinking? They literally killed the main selling point of the game =/

Is there a message from the CMs or Devs somewhere mentioning why they did that move? Kinda curious to see their thoughts.

Edited by Yushee

2 hours ago, Yushee said:

After not logging in the game for several months (11 months or something), that was the most shocking thing I've seen so far. I was motivated to login and play some 1v1s, I get into the PvP lobby and I see this stupid message saying no queues are available at that time. Seriously what were they thinking? They literally killed the main selling point of the game =/

Is there a message from the CMs or Devs somewhere mentioning why they did that move? Kinda curious to see their thoughts.

I wont lie to you man its really bad atm. Lots of people wont play because of the balance factor and they made it worse with 3rd spec bm. top 6 classes bm. same person lol. 

Edited by sojaa

vor 19 Minuten schrieb sojaa:

I wont like to you man its really bad atm. Lots of people wont play because of the balance factor and they made it worse with 3rd spec bm. top 6 classes bm. same person lol. 

I am posting this cause of Tag Team the part which made the most fun to me. You see more than enough groups and you can actully find pretty quick matches (assuming you search in a 3 man party) but since they restriceted the time people have better stuff to do.

You can only play between 20:00 - 23:00 + Monday/Wendsday/Fryday so in total 9 hours a week.

Results:

1. Alot of people miss out cause they are not focusing the time or have to raid at thoose times.

2. Top Players (top 30 and top 5) are not able to rank their twinks fast enough so around 1500 you will mostly only get rank 30 to rank 5 players.

3. Balancing killed the PVP sure but there are still some players and the restriction of times just forces them to not play.

I am just so distatisfied like people who read my pvp related stuff here in forum should already notice. I mean every patch they do stuff for PVE without thinking about PVP.

Newest Archer Patch for example: You need to do 6 quests to get a PVP Key (soul stone box for 1v1/3v3) so you need to do 3 more quests to get the key. What if you dislike PVE but want to play 6v6 PVP ? Of course you want to do the bare minimum of PVE but now they force you even more to do PVE !

• Like 1

Yes sir hence why all the players are leaving. Its total crap lol. If you notice all the stats are way off too. Pve has broken pvp. What does 20 to 28k  pvp def mean lol its should be 79.35 percent reduction I still get 1 shotted without debuff. You can add 25 pts into debuff and it does nothing. Crit def does what lol. Oh nothing. You don't even really need piercing anymore. Just pve belt and 3 pieces of thorn breaker set and youre 1 shotting people because youre getting hit with over 1900% pve dmg. Or better yet some have 3rd spec and others only on their second tier. With this next patch only 3rd spec gets bracelets. SO basically since you didnt roll that class you're getting screwed. Been this way since release of gunners. Not to mention the pve versions of skills can be used in pvp so lots of broken going on there. Some classes more then others. Whoever is developing the game is truly ending it. Nothing goes together anymore. I see full pve sets in bg on gunners lmao justa waiting on airs. Its basically has became a game of who can attack from the flanking to get that 1 shot off. 1v1 no reason to even play top slots filled with bms. All rolling that double air that they took from wl. This game is full of a bunch of alts who flop between what is currently the best class and its getting old. No sport in it just who has the most time and money to be the best. They don't even need to be good Just wait for the next broken class and flip.

12 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I asked the whole stream "what about pvp restrictions when will they be removed ? you promised". 

Just to be clear they never promissed any changes to the time, they did state they would evaluate and see, but no hard promisses were made.

vor einer Stunde schrieb sojaa:

Yes sir hence why all the players are leaving. Its total crap lol. If you notice all the stats are way off too. Pve has broken pvp. What does 20 to 28k  pvp def mean lol its should be 79.35 percent reduction I still get 1 shotted without debuff. You can add 25 pts into debuff and it does nothing. Crit def does what lol. Oh nothing. You don't even really need piercing anymore. Just pve belt and 3 pieces of thorn breaker set and youre 1 shotting people because youre getting hit with over 1900% pve dmg. Or better yet some have 3rd spec and others only on their second tier. With this next patch only 3rd spec gets bracelets. SO basically since you didnt roll that class you're getting screwed. Been this way since release of gunners. Not to mention the pve versions of skills can be used in pvp so lots of broken going on there. Some classes more then others. Whoever is developing the game is truly ending it. Nothing goes together anymore. I see full pve sets in bg on gunners lmao justa waiting on airs. Its basically has became a game of who can attack from the flanking to get that 1 shot off. 1v1 no reason to even play top slots filled with bms. All rolling that double air that they took from wl. This game is full of a bunch of alts who flop between what is currently the best class and its getting old. No sport in it just who has the most time and money to be the best. They don't even need to be good Just wait for the next broken class and flip.

Well recently i started only upgrading PVP Stuff and now i have enough to play in the top ranks. Still they can one shot and i need to do my pvp combos to kill them cause its still not max gear by far. Its actully more gameplay than it sound its not just one shot if you iframe correctly. but still i think gear shouldnt be needed i mean i payed probably like 40k already and i cannot one shot warden.

Talking about BM getting WL aerial thats totally not true. Warlock couldnt 100 to 0 you in one untabable aerial like BM can. Even with Warlock aerial your enemy still had some percent left.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Just to be clear they never promissed any changes to the time, they did state they would evaluate and see, but no hard promisses were made.

I am talking about "If the player base really wants to see this happen, sure, there is no way we would not escalate this to the developers" sure this was about the wish of some player to remove 3 player que and bring 2 player que but it counts as a promise that they will do stuff the community wants what they simply dont do !

If its really something they need KR devs for what i doubt they definetly didnt forward it since it is something you can programm in minutes just remove some lines in the programm.

"Wir leiten das Feedback an die zuständigen Entwickler weiter, um etwaige Vorschläge zu prüfen und möglicherweise auch zu implementieren."
Which means "we will forward your feedback to the devs and they test your suggestions so they may implement thoose".

Thats what the support wrote to me about this topic some weeks ago and still nothing happened. No information. 100% of players dont like thoose restrictions even the PVE guys i asked said thats crap.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

12 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I am talking about "If the player base really wants to see this happen, sure, there is no way we would not escalate this to the developers" sure this was about the wish of some player to remove 3 player que and bring 2 player que but it counts as a promise that they will do stuff the community wants what they simply dont do !

If its really something they need KR devs for what i doubt they definetly didnt forward it since it is something you can programm in minutes just remove some lines in the programm.

You need to remember 1 thing, they can pass it along to the devs, but ultimately it is the developers decision if they want to change this or not. regardless if the players want it or not. NC has basically 0 say in this. If the devs do not want it it will not happen. And yes they need KR devs for it its not something they can change on/off with a switch.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

You need to remember 1 thing, they can pass it along to the devs, but ultimately it is the developers decision if they want to change this or not. regardless if the players want it or not. NC has basically 0 say in this. If the devs do not want it it will not happen. And yes they need KR devs for it its not something they can change on/off with a switch.

Well NC is the only Publisher for them in EU/NA probably no one would take BNS if they discontinue it. NC should know their place and give them more stress since if NC really forwards all the stuff then the dev team is really lazy and you may have to switch your employees then. Thats why i dont shut up cause its NC fault for not caring how and if KR team works (they wouldnt have a market without a publisher so they have the power).

I dont expect them to fix everything and implement everything in an instant. I just expect them to implement the needed stuff and minor stuff.

For example:

Performance and balancing are big things which need time even tho i dont think they work on it i accept it cause it is actully alot of work but Friendlist, Voice Chat, PVP Times, thoose are all things you dont have to programm something new just write 2 or 3 lines or remove 2 or 3 lines.

Imouto. All you have to do in pvp battlegrounds is sit back while someone blows frames f rolls and tabs. Catch them from the side and cc them then do a 1 shot. It pretty lazy really. You don't even have to time your f rolls or tab like you do in 1v1. That's not really that hard to do. No matter your skill lvl. In that case you are just waiting for your opponent to tab f roll then exploiting the fact that they have exhausted their abilities to debuff them in one shot. When it comes to that aspect certain classes can burn i frames on multiple toons in the surrounding area to be aoe to death. Ever seen a whole group die by tremor? Ever thought that fm set up that kfm to tremor with the shadow grasp,avalanche and tornado combo (it still attacks when they are cced. Also they can move and do other skills while these skills still are attacking)? They know its broken af that's why they use it. Also the point on the wl wasn't that it was a 100 to 0. It was the fact that its a double air that was removed from them for a purpose. Now bm has double air. :)

Edited by sojaa

Simple fact bro is they don't really care what eu/na have to say about pvp in bns . Lots of their game have gone down this same path. They hook you with a good game and then destroy it by getting to greedy. People will pay to be the best and they exploit that. Hence why there is a trove. They empower the people like that and they get a shitty community because of that. Most of the good players are going because they see the lack of skill and its not fun anymore. They are not fixing it my friend. Its only getting worse.

6 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

For example:

Performance and balancing are big things which need time even tho i dont think they work on it i accept it cause it is actully alot of work but Friendlist, Voice Chat, PVP Times, thoose are all things you dont have to programm something new just write 2 or 3 lines or remove 2 or 3 lines.

Yes but those are 2-3 lines which have to be done by the devs, which have to patch it in all versions, which has to go through QA testing..... there is more to it than just writing 2-3 lines of code.

Note on voice chat: they already made a clear statement that we will never get it.

Anyway, i know things seem simple and easy but they are not, there is surely much more going on in the background that you think. Personally what i would like them to actually do is make a simple summary topic, that they keep updated with suggestions / feedback they give to devs and an update on it, be it "yes will done" or "no will not" or even "yes but a very low priority"....at least that would give some insight and would eliminate 20 topics about the same thing on forums xD

PvP is a means to advertise, but who in their right mind would show a broken and unbalanced state, where you can enter without gear.
You would just get competive players, that would leave after the 2nd week, giving negative reviews, while broadcasting it to their followers.
So better to stay silent.